Epic Perfect World

Need big ec.

Artifact

Sup guys,

So i considered to get a ascend dragon robe and all the other end game gear.
But i need a lot of EC for that, i don't want to donate.
I searched the forum but they say NS or PV. but that's not big ec..

Any tips?

Offline Dewy

^^That. Not only will you get epic coin chests (you can open max. 30 per day = 60 EC) but you can trade the mats for EC at the inside forge.

Good luck.

Offline Travar

• Characters: Travar
  • Faction: Outcasts
make a sin or blademaster for farming and wait for x2 drops... do warsong, thats about 650-700ec profit after you pay to defenders

Offline Chire

Or you don't have to pay for defenders - find guild mates who will defend for you for free. I mean not like its some hell of a job to do to be payed for. You can also do delta (gv) 50 ec per one run, then there is pv (now drops more than it used to), FC also, TT - great way of farming too, but TT 3-3 not so easy to solo. I usually go 1-3 with magic classes then 2-3 with a sin. Then also do BH on all of the higher toons you have, take the daily aniversary quest too (chance of 25 ec) , also maps (treasure maps) but I recommend those only on x2 (untill then just stack them as much as you can in bank or inventory and on other toons) You can earn up to 5k ec with maps on x2. (Christmas coming soon so you might wanna be quick when it comes to stacking those maps)
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

scatterer3

Simply start a Warsong run, find few friends to defend the pavilions for you for the beginning. In the end of the run you'll receive 6x Warsong Waistband Inscription, one of them is ~80 EC, now do the math:

80 x 6 = 480 EC; Defenders for a second run cost around 25 EC ea, which means: 4 (if you use dual client then 3 or even 2) x 25 = 100 EC; 480 EC - 100 EC = 380 EC; 380 EC for 1,5 hours is good EC tbh.

- In 2x event you will receive 12 pieces instead of 6, but the defenders price will increase to ~50 EC, which is basically the same thing as doing 2 runs without 2x on.
Last Edit: Dec 04, 2013, 01:37 pm by Jericho

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
^^That. Not only will you get epic coin chests (you can open max. 30 per day = 60 EC) but you can trade the mats for EC at the inside forge.

Good luck.
Its 3 ec per chest now but only 20 chests can be opened per day. Also you can farm ec at shrine of ancestors (bottom right of the main map) NS is good if you're a tank and if you bank regularly. TT is comparatively easy and quick. Another good way is to farm card bosses and cash them in during x2 Me and my wife managed 21 SLS in 2 hours. And we weren't even farming with alts, or working efficiently xD but the easiest would be to do BH on a lot of alts, the divines are good ec. Also, 30 - 35 runs of full GV will get you enough mats for a lvl 7 tome, around 2k ec plus 20  extra fragments which can be sold for 30 - 50 ec each. Let me think of some more xD

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
sell your body. easiest fastest ec in game ;3

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
sell your body. easiest fastest ec in game ;3
Nobody would ever buy that.

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
sell your body =)

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
A way of getting ecs nowadays ,if u have a nice computer
1st option : Make 50 -60 bh alts and spam bh everyday(3k-4k ec/day sounds nice,i know)
2nd option : Do TTs(spam it) with demon sin or seeker with BP(yeh,works damn good)
3rd option : Do full warsong runs(open 2 clients,defend with them water and earth) and rest pay randoms in worldchat 50 ec each to defend for u,make 13 runs(40 minutes each run) and sell the warsong belt you gonna make,after u engrave it,9k-11k if u get magic or dex(i suggest to make physical one cause is more searched by people)
4th option : Treasure hunt
5th option : Demon sin stealth pv spam
6th option : Do PVP events and win each(j4jj4 good look) this is the best way,cause u can win big rewards from these events now,and is fun also.

Artifact

Thanks guys, i think i´m going to spam TT soon!

Offline Chawlie

• Menace to society ♥
  • Just can't help being so evil. ♥
 tt can get boring after so many runs. other options = what they all said ^

+ faction trials are soloable in my experience. duo if necessary - trade mats to players for ec. (not rlly worth it if you have more than three ppl to split betweeh imo, unless its 2x i guess)

+ bh gives divine orders. use these to possibly get blue or purple quests each day which give 50-100 ec each.

+ do weekly events: The reward from the bh npc has been changed in these events.

And if you're truly desperate, there are other means that have been well demonstrated on nearly every server ever created...
Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 08:30 pm by Chawlie

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
tt can get boring after so many runs. other options = what they all said ^

+ faction trials are soloable in my experience. duo if necessary - trade mats to players for ec. (not rlly worth it if you have more than three ppl to split betweeh imo, unless its 2x i guess)

+ bh gives divine orders. use these to possibly get blue or purple quests each day which give 50-100 ec each.

+ do weekly events:

And if you're truly desperate, there are other means that have been well demonstrated on nearly every server ever created...
veri well sid
i feel like i'm dead

Offline bubysaur

• aim so cute in sandness aim so veri stronger man
reselling stuff and scanning.
burn cube runs, watch world chat buy cheap from desperate people, sell at higher price to rich people.
u can make 1k ec per one ws belt/ds neck/cube necky +each full run of cube gives u 120 ec....
farm warsouls and sell them OP since people dont bother trying to make them...
u need starting capital 6-7k for reselling, but u basicaly do nothing once u get hold of it...
u can as well try whats mentioned above-making female char and seduce some desperate rich player, i however never succeded in that :(
beauty is in the eye of beerholder