Epic Perfect World

More scammers

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Well, I'll try to be short. Someone managed to scam 2  people from Ducks. Shaymin and my EA. The person probably used the fake name HazeiBai/Hazelbuns (capital i instead of L) and pm'd us in the middle of pk for info. Since the real Hazel knew the account, I wrote it down without thinking much  and then it all happened... There probably isn't a way to refund the loss/get gear back, just telling everyone to watch out :|

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Well, I'll try to be short. Someone managed to scam 2  people from Ducks. Shaymin and my EA. The person probably used the fake name HazeiBai/Hazelbuns (capital i instead of L) and pm'd us in the middle of pk for info. Since the real Hazel knew the account, I wrote it down without thinking much  and then it all happened... There probably isn't a way to refund the loss/get gear back, just telling everyone to watch out :|
Reason why there is a "no share account" rule.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran

Krina    150    Mystic
Zurimo    150    Wizard

Person has been perma banned from game on all accounts
Last Edit: Dec 03, 2013, 08:55 pm by Agatio

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

I don't think they were sharing accounts...

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
I don't think they were sharing accounts...
Sharing, giving information , same thing.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Ivan

• Ibun

I've never been scammed/hacked in my  life, I just wasn't thinking. I was very distracted and  the person I thought this was, I could trust her with my life :| 

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
This has happened to a few factions lately. Please do not share you acct details or if a must confirm it on Skype/RC/Vent ect ect to MAKE sure its the right person. But imo do not share AT ALL! Due to rules we cannot reimburse the taken items. In the future please please please be careful with your accts. But luckily our lovely Dev has taken care of somethings :)
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
I've never been scammed/hacked in my  life, I just wasn't thinking. I was very distracted and  the person I thought this was, I could trust her with my life :|
Only people that can pull this scam are the ones aware of who knows your logs. So that narrows it down.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
Only people that can pull this scam are the ones aware of who knows your logs. So that narrows it down.

Aga already traced the person who did this, not sure what you're trying to say :|

Offline Chester

• LABLAB <3
  • still joining
scammed by a 14 yr old :{ :police: anyway GF , byeee server  :-*
:D

Offline SeemsLegit

Then I'm glad you're gone. Should go play a game more suited for your age  :-\
How about Hello Kitty Online?  :-X
Grim - barb
SeemsLegit - bm

Offline Ivan

• Ibun

Well done, you pulled it off very well :| I'm not worried about the stuff you took, I'm glad that it was stopped in time. But you my friend, you won't make it very far in life. It's the people like you that make this world a horrible place, all I can say is good luck in your life and I really hope that you will come to your senses someday and realize that what you are doing is  wrong and it won't get you very far. 

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture

you r my idol

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
Locked due to solved
RETIRED