Epic Perfect World

Facebook announcement

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
I would like to know why the system message regarding 1,000 likes promised us 7 days of 2X the Facebook page said 48 hours. I am slightly irked by this. I am sure I am not the only one.

Level 30 base

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I would like to know why the system message regarding 1,000 likes promised us 7 days of 2X the Facebook page said 48 hours. I am slightly irked by this. I am sure I am not the only one.
Because you had enough 2x already, and there is gonna be more on Christmas. So deal with it
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Because you had enough 2x already, and there is gonna be more on Christmas. So deal with it

This.  Be grateful you got 48 hours.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people

Like everything else here, they can change things as they wish..... :sad:

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
I am just wanting to know why it said one thing one place and something else AFTER they got the 1,000 likes.

Level 30 base

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I am just wanting to know why it said one thing one place and something else AFTER they got the 1,000 likes.
So it reaches 1k likes faster? You not = very bright m3n
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
well, there is an unlike button

though I doubt anyone will use it now

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Tanadon

usually the Christmas x2 last longer then a week, so calm the hell down.

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
There was another announcement shortly after saying it would only be 2 days. Considering we just got over one 2x and there will most likely be another for Xmas, 2 days was quite generous
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
usually the Christmas x2 last longer then a week, so calm the hell down.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline grimmrock

So it reaches 1k likes faster? You not = very bright m3n

Hi

The guy only asked a question, no need to be so rude to him...

Offline ~Talun~

Same thing I've seen on every other server,.....its just not to keep the 2x down to a mini event, but to get the votes to keep them on top AND to keep the pk'ers happy,..and to hell with us that love the game for other then the rights of a pissing contest.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Everyone is acting like they are so hard done by o: You could've been given nothing and I'm surprised you were even given 2 days considering you had 2x barely 2 weeks ago, one in September and most likely a decent one for Christmas. Yes, one timeframe was originally given, but it was changed soon after which they have every right to do. You aren't owed anything.

Considering the size of the player base here, 1000 likes is small in comparison (considering most people got randoms and friends to like it too) so to be given 2x over it is a pretty sweet deal =x

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline ~Talun~

Well gotta say that at least Blue Dragon gave us 2x drops EVERY week from Friday to Sunday,....that made the game worth playing,...sense some of us has played the same ole game for more then 5 yrs. with the same old content,...the farming breaks up the old thing.
BUT i do say that yes this is very balanced server and i'm thankful for that,....but damn its pixel so don't be so damn greedy with the 2x event.

sorround

Well gotta say that at least Blue Dragon gave us 2x drops EVERY week from Friday to Sunday,....that made the game worth playing,...sense some of us has played the same ole game for more then 5 yrs. with the same old content,...the farming breaks up the old thing.
BUT i do say that yes this is very balanced server and i'm thankful for that,....but damn its pixel so don't be so damn greedy with the 2x event.

You're-censored- :smiley:
Last Edit: Dec 04, 2013, 01:45 am by lol.