Epic Perfect World

About the cape.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
I show my love with kills <3
Aw, I feel better now considering you oneshot some of my chars qq.

Is it possible to do TM run solo? like with a sin and just run straight to the boss...
Not possible, 3 People is possible though -Aba might be a tad harder if one of the 3 isn't a sin.- But the lowest amount of chars we had one time was 3 for sot.

Offline Groovy

• Imperare sibi maximum imperium est
no.....we have already been given a second method of getting this cape. So oldschool mega farming or now just a day or so of putting all your alts to good use LOL.  its the best cape in game and should not be an easy button or cash shop item. There are so many easy mode servers already that give you everything at least here you do have to work a lil for your stuffs :)
Typical excuse "I had to do that boring pointless stuff to get it so now everyone has to do it!"

I wonder what does it say about the quality of this server - that one of the best and almost obligatory PvP items is obtainable ONLY through boring ass PvE. It seems that some people are afraid of having equal gear in PvP, so they defend every advantage they can get.

I'm fully aware that it is excellent item. That's why making it tradeable could help the server:
- PvP-only players could focus on PvP
- PvE players could have a reason to farm - that cape would be expensive as hell, it could sponsor a lot of r8 reshapes
- it would improve the economy of the server by increasing the flow of EC between players
I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar...

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
The amount of time spent debating about this robe, all of ya'll couldve gotten it by now  :'(

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
Stop crying like little bitches and start running. not that hard to get.

Morbid/\ngel - 150 seeker

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Lol cute cynix think he got skill. U 3spark noob l2 pk without 2 dependent :3 #ShotsFired
<3
How's it feel to piss on your balls every day Paul? #ShotsReturned

:tiger-48:
I'm basically 40

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
sadly cynix is one of the best psys and players ive ever seen. #<3Cynix

Morbid/\ngel - 150 seeker

Offline Groovy

• Imperare sibi maximum imperium est
The amount of time spent debating about this robe, all of ya'll couldve gotten it by now  :'(
Takes me 30 seconds to write down a post with my opinion, then I can go in-game and PK.
Not interested in wasting my leisure time on boring-ass grind. I do my chores at work and that's enough for me, in EPW I prefer to do fun stuff.

If I wanted to do boring dailies, I'd stick to official PWI servers.

Never said it's hard. Said many times that it's boring.
I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar...

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

This.

Never said it's hard. Said many times that it's boring.

Then don't get the robe.