Epic Perfect World

About the cape.

Offline timemanager

• NoHomo s2
Is it possible to do TM run solo? like with a sin and just run straight to the boss...

rainlu

Is it possible to do TM run solo? like with a sin and just run straight to the boss...

no way

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
People will always have an issue with working for something, no matter what server they are on.

Leveling has been made easier multiple times.

Supreme robes have already been made easier to acquire.

Ec is definitely easier to earn now than it was before.

R8 can be farmed in a day if you have the means to do it.

People will always be unsatisfied. If finding people to squad with is your only issue, you would have a better chance making a thread to find people to run with.  No one wants to see a request to make it easier though.  Things nowadays are easy enough.  When I did my runs, I made sure to add every decent player I ran with along the way.  I'd log on and I would always have people to run with.  Maybe you guys should try that.
I'm basically 40

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
No it isn't, because you have to reach a certain amount of points in TM runs which you acquire from killing the mobs. Rushing to the boss alone would probably give you a bronze medal or something. :x

Offline kevin363

• men cry too
hi cynix D:< i have always wanted to talk with u <.< so i just did , thx :D :shocked:

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
hi cynix D:< i have always wanted to talk with u <.< so i just did , thx :D :shocked:
Hi there ^_^  Glad we had this talk.
I'm basically 40

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
Hi there ^_^  Glad we had this talk.
Famous type

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
Famous type
Just your friendly neighborhood pumpkin :3
I'm basically 40

sorround

There isn't a single thing in this world that will make me touch TM runs, not after I did it once in another server. I  like my ascended dragon cape better anyway. <,<

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
There isn't a single thing in this world that will make me touch TM runs, not after I did it once in another server. I  like my ascended dragon cape better anyway. <,<
^
I farmed TM cape thinking "OMG I REALLY NEED THIS" and now I use ascended dragon cape more than I do my TM cape.

Offline WildWolf

Just your friendly neighborhood pumpkin :3

Friendly? O.o i always see that evil pumpkin head coming after me outta nowhere in pk.

Like the hunted horseman effect going on
150 Demon veno : woIf

(The L in my name is really a capsized i )

I draw art you can view more here: http://wildwolvess.deviantart.com/gallery/

Offline Glorian

3 reasons.. 1 yet another way for CS's to get something easy. 2 its not honestly all that hard to do just time consuming. and 3.. its 1 piece of gear that EC does not come into play with. the 1 item ppl actually have to really work for

1. When you think about it your first reason is null and void because without the CS's there wouldn't even be a server so making it easy for them is kinda the point of even having a CS. 2. Time consuming...(standing at the portal all day.nobody showed. world chatted. had 1 other person in 3 hrs) so yea time consuming. 3. EC should come into play with everything (economics 101). and work...work..i work all day i play for fun not for work, games are for work ;).  In conclusion, i agree no one hardy TM's anymore because it was made TOO dam easy to get. so you gave them the bone now they want the whole damn ham. might as well make the gold medals trade able to boost the economy or make them available in the CS so that the server benefits from "donations" hell i would settle for making it so one person could do it and increasing the time limit so people would still have to "work" for it.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
Friendly? O.o i always see that evil pumpkin head coming after me outta nowhere in pk.

Like the hunted horseman effect going on

I show my love with kills <3
I'm basically 40

Offline Dragon

• 150 Demon Sin Aps Looking for mentor plox!
I show my love with kills <3

Lol cute cynix think he got skill. U 3spark noob l2 pk without 2 dependent :3 #ShotsFired
<3
Last Edit: Dec 04, 2013, 08:09 pm by Bubble
When in doubt spark it out.
Risk it for the biscuit.
Too balls deep in bum rushing half the time to make it out alive