Epic Perfect World

About the cape.

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
wow you got lucky! lol
I didn't go lucky, I just gave it a try because I really wanted the cape, lol. So can everyone.

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline DevilKat

You am want is buy me English lesson? I am not understood you.

Yea you understand you just dont have arguments ;)
typical response! you a EPWreligionteam?

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
Yea you understand you just dont have arguments ;)
typical response! you a EPWreligionteam?
I honestly didn't even bother to read what you said. But okay.

~#EPWreligionteam

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
Can you link a SS of it? (status etc)

I'm at work lol
I don't have the ascended version but.

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
no.....we have already been given a second method of getting this cape. So oldschool mega farming or now just a day or so of putting all your alts to good use LOL.  its the best cape in game and should not be an easy button or cash shop item. There are so many easy mode servers already that give you everything at least here you do have to work a lil for your stuffs :)
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline DevilKat

yea yea sure baby
EPWreligionteam is all this ppl come here defend GMs ideas because can not use brain 8) (i see lots in my time here)

Offline timemanager

• NoHomo s2
I don't have the ascended version but.

AWESOME!

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
The problem is you dont have many new players try do this shit. Whem holp players say no i farme hard you need farme hard to yea sure but when you farme all sarve try fame this shit now you have few farme this for alts.
Well i still remember when ppl start ask for get ec more easy and a GM come say to ppl open a guild and do trials :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
well see what time do this time

Translation:

The problem is not too many new players try to do this shit.  When old players say "no I farmed hard you need to farm hard too" yeah sure, but when you try to farm, the who server farms it, now you have a few who will farm for alts.

I still remember when people asked for easier ways to get ec's and a GM said to open a guild and do trials.

Did I win?  Because I did this without the aid of caffeine, and now my brain is fried.

Hint AGAIN.  If you are still trying to farm this cape, I have 45 MORE RUNS TO DO.  Hello, hi.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
Hint AGAIN.  If you are still trying to farm this cape, I have 45 MORE RUNS TO DO.  Hello, hi.
Next time you need a squad for TMs, just whisper Mikau. Clears TMs in two seconds  :tiger-29:

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
i have to agree.. i want the cape for my veno... but never see any squads let alone never done a tm run since i dont think anyone wants venos -.- my rank 8 weap has puri on it or atleast one of em does and she is HA so can tank xD
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline DevilKat

Translation:

The problem is not too many new players try to do this shit.  When old players say "no I farmed hard you need to farm hard too" yeah sure, but when you try to farm, the who server farms it, now you have a few who will farm for alts.

I still remember when people asked for easier ways to get ec's and a GM said to open a guild and do trials.

Did I win?  Because I did this without the aid of caffeine, and now my brain is fried.

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
TVM Mikau and sorry i pay you for the cafeine  :P

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
i have to agree.. i want the cape for my veno... but never see any squads let alone never done a tm run since i dont think anyone wants venos -.- my rank 8 weap has puri on it or atleast one of em does and she is HA so can tank xD
There's a ton of squads to find if you watch WC or waste a few teles to find people (start your own if needed) and venos are actually pretty nice in TMs. I usually pulled halls if there was no puller coming, otherwise I was just DDing. u_u You have a ton of debuffs to use which is also pretty nice.

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
yea and since im HA my main skills are my fox form skills so i dont have to jump back and fourth which is really nice.
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

rainlu

man farming for r8 is 1000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 harder.
it literally takes away weeks of your life.

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
yea yea sure baby
EPWreligionteam is all this ppl come here defend GMs ideas because can not use brain 8) (i see lots in my time here)
You obviously know nothing about me.

~#EPWreligionteam
~#defendGMs