Epic Perfect World

Whats the best character(Problem solved)

Offline Ye Xui

• |Glory|
Am 1st time in EpicPW( in PW at all), o i dont know any character infos, so am asking you to give me 4 characters(2 meele and 2 ranged) to choose from= most fun and easy ofc :) ^-^   
am glad for all help and incoming informations
Last Edit: Dec 02, 2013, 01:28 pm by emma13

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
The ones i would recommend, which i personally find the funnest, would be Psychic, Venomancer, Archer and Mystic.
I don't enjoy melee classes really, so i can't say much, aps veno's pretty fun though. Huehue.

Robbert

play archer/psy if you're new, easiest classes

Offline Ye Xui

• |Glory|
i kinda like magic, so if you say psyhic thats defenetly gonna be my starting class,
 tnx to all of you  8)

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
In case of 2 melee:
For easy levelling, go for Barbarian and Seeker. But if you want a farming toon, I suggest an Assassin. Once you get used to PW, you can try a BM. Barbarians and Seekers are really easy to level, an Assassin is easy too but will take some time. BM is easy as well but it takes time to get used to 4 different weapons.

In case of 2 ranged:
Now, my archer was fairly easy to level but I had more fun on a Psychic. Anyway, Psychics and Mystics are easy to level (in my opinion) but Wizards are just as good. Clerics are difficult to level unless you want to spend a lot of time just looking for a full GV squad.

I'm more of a melee player so my advice about ranged classes might not benefit you. Also, welcome to EPW (and PW) :D

Offline Ye Xui

• |Glory|
Tnx for that also ;)

Offline Chire

Welcome to epw :) my opinion - private servers are not rly good to learn stuffs from. If you want to learn the game, pwi is the best for it. MY opinion (in case anyone starts to flame at me about pwi. Sign ups for complaining are filled out on my left side, turning in the paperwork on the right side). Anyhow, the character each has its own ups and downs, there is no "best class" its all what you would prefer your role to be, then you get to learn it simply by trying out the class on your own. Why on your own? Because you can't rely on other people, its all about the style YOU develop. Ofc people will help you out if you join a guild or if you ask nicely, other than that, just develop your own style. Read what skills do, think of how you could combine them etc. For starters just pick the one you like the most as in "what role it has", either its a Damage dealer, healer, tank class etc. Read the description you have when you want to create the class and decide :3
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Ye Xui

• |Glory|
Smart words  :smiley:
Yeah, you know. I just wanted some beginner informations for easy classes to get some filling to the game, ofc am gonna develop my onw style later in game , but these infos make in easier   :))
tnx

scatterer3

Welcome to epw :) my opinion - private servers are not rly good to learn stuffs from. If you want to learn the game, pwi is the best for it. MY opinion (in case anyone starts to flame at me about pwi. Sign ups for complaining are filled out on my left side, turning in the paperwork on the right side). Anyhow, the character each has its own ups and downs, there is no "best class" its all what you would prefer your role to be, then you get to learn it simply by trying out the class on your own. Why on your own? Because you can't rely on other people, its all about the style YOU develop. Ofc people will help you out if you join a guild or if you ask nicely, other than that, just develop your own style. Read what skills do, think of how you could combine them etc. For starters just pick the one you like the most as in "what role it has", either its a Damage dealer, healer, tank class etc. Read the description you have when you want to create the class and decide :3

Can't be explained better, +1. Topic should be marked as solved now.

Offline Chire

Can't be explained better, +1. Topic should be marked as solved now.

Thank you :3 <3
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
I don't believe there's a problem with trying to learn from a private server. It's basically just learning your class at endgame pwi as a start - without waiting or donating to reach that point in the official.

Doing endless 'kill 20 (mob)' quests or 'pick 5 (herb)' quests, your learning curve will flatline. Maybe you'll learn something every time you get new skills/culti, and maybe you'll learn how to click pots while using skills... but, personally I find what  I learnt in pwi became useless by endgame, much more in epw.

As for classes:
Assassin - melee, burst damage, stealth. You'll find it useful for farming gear later on, so I suggest learning it soon.
Seeker - melee, tanky, can also use range, easy to level, useful buffs. (Barbarian is second to this.) Also has a continuous aoe you can use to level yourself fast.

Archer - ranged. Pretty easy to play. Continuous aoe.
Wizard - ranged magic. Few simple combos, continuous aoe.

However after you have a class to get income on (since you'll need a lot of ec sooner or later) and are familiar with the game mechanics, if you want to go for a more fun or challenging class:

Cleric - ranged magic. You're ~supposed to heal~, but a skill 'Violet dance' turns you to attack mode, at the cost of disabling the healing skills. (Just remember if you squad for things pve or pvp, you probably will get asked to or be needed to heal, and clerics are #1 target in pk. )
Blademaster - melee. Lots of weapons and skills to learn, has nice aoes and is tanky.
Psychic - ranged magic, lose defense to attack, lose attack to defend. Nice debuffs, aoes and stuns. Easy to level.

Or the 'pet' classes - Venomancer and Mystic. Mystic = heals. Venomancer = curses.

Offline Ye Xui

• |Glory|
Can someone help me in game? am in archosaur unther the teleport(i jumped off - on the brige) , am confused there..

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Can someone help me in game? am in archosaur unther the teleport(i jumped off - on the brige) , am confused there..

Beginner's Guide

Also: Newbie Guide

I'm not in game atm

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Chire

I don't believe there's a problem with trying to learn from a private server. It's basically just learning your class at endgame pwi as a start - without waiting or donating to reach that point in the official.

Doing endless 'kill 20 (mob)' quests or 'pick 5 (herb)' quests, your learning curve will flatline. Maybe you'll learn something every time you get new skills/culti, and maybe you'll learn how to click pots while using skills... but, personally I find what  I learnt in pwi became useless by endgame, much more in epw.

As for classes:
Assassin - melee, burst damage, stealth. You'll find it useful for farming gear later on, so I suggest learning it soon.
Seeker - melee, tanky, can also use range, easy to level, useful buffs. (Barbarian is second to this.) Also has a continuous aoe you can use to level yourself fast.

Archer - ranged. Pretty easy to play. Continuous aoe.
Wizard - ranged magic. Few simple combos, continuous aoe.

However after you have a class to get income on (since you'll need a lot of ec sooner or later) and are familiar with the game mechanics, if you want to go for a more fun or challenging class:

Cleric - ranged magic. You're ~supposed to heal~, but a skill 'Violet dance' turns you to attack mode, at the cost of disabling the healing skills. (Just remember if you squad for things pve or pvp, you probably will get asked to or be needed to heal, and clerics are #1 target in pk. )
Blademaster - melee. Lots of weapons and skills to learn, has nice aoes and is tanky.
Psychic - ranged magic, lose defense to attack, lose attack to defend. Nice debuffs, aoes and stuns. Easy to level.

Or the 'pet' classes - Venomancer and Mystic. Mystic = heals. Venomancer = curses.
Tell me again how all these people who started in privates (where you power lvl and power farm) know about all the caves, quests that are the most important, some of the pwi world bosses, some of the most important culti/other bosses, towns, villages, (I dont count archosaur,1k,dw port, lost,plume,ether etc). Tell me again, how any of them who can get gear easily know about TT,FC,NIRV,WS? Alexypk holds some events with Q&A, 70% of the server knows shiz when it comes to it (cause there are some game - non plvl-pfarm questions aka pwi questions). Tell me again its useless. I can put people on my fingers and count them of how few there is who know about the game over-all and not just pk.....
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
play archer/psy if you're new, easiest classes
BM*
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF