Epic Perfect World

Race vs Race PvP event.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
A mystic has a sleep as well ;3
Cleric's have a fairly reliable way to keep an enemy down 24/7 due to SoG and sleep. c:
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
I remember we made it with ET like 2 times few months ago already. Was okay, thou in case of some classes wasnt that easy to find ppl, we had to wait a bit but in general I see no reason why wouldnt we make it again ;)

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Naw, if you do, don't make barb fight seeker or this take 4evah , you feel me
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Cleric's have a fairly reliable way to keep an enemy down 24/7 due to SoG and sleep. c:

Tell me the secret to counter SoG oh-wise tourettesuet, if you're gonna suggest "timing faith" or "anti stun+will surge" on a skill that can be used at any time on a server where most eps are insta or close to it I'll kill myself because that's just not doable, I've seen people suggest it before as it's some fool proof way of getting around it, the ep just has to wait ~5 seconds before being able to use it and you'll be all out of genie energy.

Naw, if you do, don't make barb fight seeker or this take 4evah , you feel me

Lel perhaps if it's baddies fighting eachother, if one or both of them are experienced at their class it'll end faster than a Sin vs Ea fight.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable

Lel perhaps if it's baddies fighting eachother, if one or both of them are experienced at their class it'll end faster than a Sin vs Ea fight.
1 out of every 5 fight or so might happen like that but in rest i doubt there will be ppl that know what they doin :'(
i feel like i'm dead

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction