Epic Perfect World

ANY Internet Cafe Have EPW in Dasmarinas Cavite PH?

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
Major Abu Ali Bin Salami approves this post. General Khaled Ibn Al Waleed proud of you Commander Abdullah.

Don'tMAD ALL.

-Allahu Akbar.
-Major Abu Ali Bin Salami.
-Soldier of General Khaled Ibn Al Waleed.

Thank you Major Abu Ali Bin Salami, I'm try. Say hi hello to General Khaled Ibn Al Waleed.  :normal-23:

Your loyal solider, Commander Abdullah.  :normal-29:

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Sombrero

Shh, today we're observing the illusive Xpendacunt in it's natural habitat, the keyboard.

Watch as this poor creature exhibits it's natural forum posting habits. In their cowardly fashion, when one posts on forums, it immediately skype it's frens for support, generally using Arabic to convey this message to it's kin.

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
Shh, today we're observing the illusive Xpendacunt in it's natural habitat, the keyboard.

Watch as this poor creature exhibits it's natural forum posting habits. In their cowardly fashion, when one posts on forums, it immediately skype it's frens for support, generally using Arabic to convey this message to it's kin.

Like you were ever able to take on Xpend in pvp, "as usual", right?

Insanity

you seem mad, did we hurt you that much? awww Abu Ali needs to calm down we am FORGET you its cant HANDLE because = carebear =((((((((((((((((((((

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)

You're a new level of retarded.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

L4l3l3l54l LOK EVREONE EH MAED A FUNER!!!!!!! L3L34H4H6

Offline Sombrero

I'd just like to thank you all for validating my previous statement. :)

As for the statement about pvp against Xpendable... I don't need to beat them in pvp, I hear Storm doing that  for me.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)

As for the statement about pvp against Xpendable... I don't need to beat them in pvp, I hear Storm doing that  for me.

I love when people say things lie "I don't need to do that someone do it for me" in other words you can't do jack and need to sit down and shut up.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

:police: Advertising other servers = ban l3l40

And no we're not being beat by anyone there you might want to get your ears checked out  :normal-35:

Insanity

we dominate storm what you talking, you need join them in pvp its storm pw vs xpendable, not like you'll make any difference for them
still no challenge
easy game
gf

Offline ABBADON

• Hi '-'
  • Characters: ???!?!
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex

IMFLUFFY- r8 demon barb
NOISIA- r8 sage psy
ABBADON- r8 demon bm
ASMODEUS- r8 sage seeker
Ascension- r8 sage sin
Krewella- r8 sage archer
ARKASIA- r8 demon veno
Realisation-r8 sage cleric
BreakNoise-r8 demon mystic

Offline Sombrero

Like you, a basement dweller who probably doesn't know the meaning of the word "school", are the most accurate person to talk.

I fixed that for you. Honestly, if you're going to steal Paul's sad attempt at an insult, at least say it properly.

Stop holding your cuntry back. (Left out the 'o'  onpurpose, figured I'd let you know that, Poortugal. PS: Guess where I put the missing 'o')

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
forum warriors all

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
hy all IM downloed strom

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
I fixed that for you. Honestly, if you're going to steal Paul's sad attempt at an insult, at least say it properly.

Stop holding your cuntry back. (Left out the 'o'  onpurpose, figured I'd let you know that, Poortugal. PS: Guess where I put the missing 'o')
Poortugal. Hahaha, you're new level of pathetic joke.