Epic Perfect World

https://www.facebook.com/EpicPerfectWorld

Offline Chire

There may be less pk, but there is also less drama.
People enjoy pve, farming building up gears and characters. I do not see anything bad about it.
I would say, there is enough pk. People complain about 2x? In other words people say: "if you won't take our crap and drama , we are going to prevent you from farming. Spamming red letters 24/7 and reducing 2x event from 7 to 2 days, is just not right (In my opinion 4-5 days would be perfect). If it happens, that there will be few 2x events within weeks, so what, let it be. There have been periods with months  without any 2x events.
if you people want pk, then do not all join 1-2 strongest faction and search for pk. People have always been cowardly like that, biggest factions always avoided each other, barely had any TWs against each other. Keep a balance and you will have your pk.
Exactly. Not everyone has their momma's credit card to buy everything on a silver plate. Some of us just don't wanna waste rl money on a game when we could buy bread for us or our kids. I prefer farming. And before all of this x2 we had, when is the last time we had x2? Prices increased even before it. People became greedy, thinking this is pv Nova and how we can farm out coins in 5 min for stuffs. If someone wants pvp I can suggest them few servers - Storm, Nova, Syndicate, Vendetta, LMS, BDN. You don't like it here? Simple. Uninstall - download one of those pvp servers. There you can get gear easily without farming so much, or simply donate, then pvp. Also lvling up is fast.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1: