Epic Perfect World

https://www.facebook.com/EpicPerfectWorld

Offline Sombrero

We haven't had legitimate pk in awhile, nowadays, these new era EPW players are all about drowning one another in numbers until the opposing faction can no longer pull bodies out of there ass. It wasn't always like this.

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
We haven't had legitimate pk in awhile, nowadays, these new era EPW players are all about drowning one another in numbers until the opposing faction can no longer pull bodies out of there ass. It wasn't always like this.

I miss Betrayed aw.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
They also said for a week, but it's only for 48 hours....

I feel if the original said  "get 1000 votes and you will have 2x for a week"...then honor what you posted. You should really think about what is said before you post it, not change the details after you thought about it...ijs

( I'm not saying i'm not grateful,I just don't think it's fair to change the details after some complained )
Last Edit: Nov 30, 2013, 04:59 pm by Shay, Reason: sp

Offline Sombrero

I feel if the original said  "get 1000 votes and you will have 2x for a week"...then honor what you posted. You should really think about what is said before you post it, not change the details after you thought about it...ijs

( I'm not saying i'm not grateful,I just don't think it's fair to change the details after some conplained )

Welcome to EPW.

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora

( I'm not saying i'm not grateful,I just don't think it's fair to change the details after some complained )
I never said i wasn't grateful either, but I just think they shouldn't say it's for a week while in reality it won't be ._.

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
why mad all just go farm

Offline ƦƖƘƲƊƠƲ

• I am pathetic
2x PK  will be more fun . i sad today i rage in gym  :smiley:

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor

they prob did this cause our xmas x2 is coming soon, and that one usually last a good time.

Offline Devil Trigger

• Haters gonna hate
  • Lack motivation to care
  • Characters: DevilTrigger, Ghoul
  • Faction: Salvation
Next be 2-3k better to go for instead of 1k might take awhile but we need more pk still great for the 1k likes i know others would prefer pk instead over farming but i do know others need to farm to be pk ready.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
 :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:  :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
QQ About only 2days of 2x,even if they said 1week?  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:
Is sh1tty that they even added this one due the FCKIN LOW PK we have atm, say ty  for the 2 days,shouldn't be 2x in the next 2months or 3..they add after 1 week,nice. R.I.P Mass PK

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
  • Faction: Worms
they prob did this cause our xmas x2 is coming soon, and that one usually last a good time.
Nope.its because ppl complained another 1 week 2x would kill pvp and shyt.

Crystali-150SIN

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Nope.its because ppl complained another 1 week 2x would kill pvp and shyt.
pvp is dead because people only know how to come full buffed iron knife and spark everything to death. Also including 2v1 or 10v1. Its the communities fault that pk is "dead".

Offline Sombrero

pvp is dead because people only know how to come full buffed iron knife and spark everything to death. Also including 2v1 or 10v1. Its the communities fault that pk is "dead".

This. Pvp is dead because nobody knows how to anymore. They just chuck numbers and full buff and sparks errywhere. This is not pvp. This is cowardice. Been this way for almost a year.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team

Well said. +1

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37: