Epic Perfect World

Oracles leader has been perm banned

Offline badmoonrising

• Beginner
hi  the leader of oracles has been perm banned but it is a fun faction and most of the people are laid back and cool.  I was hoping that you could help solve this problem by assigning a new leader to the faction.  I would be willing to accept it but would pass it on.  My toon in there is Shadow_Spawn or even better... make the current director the leader but im not sure she wants.  Please dont let us die a slow death because of the banned leader.
thanks you for your time

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
hi  the leader of oracles has been perm banned but it is a fun faction and most of the people are laid back and cool.  I was hoping that you could help solve this problem by assigning a new leader to the faction.  I would be willing to accept it but would pass it on.  My toon in there is Shadow_Spawn or even better... make the current director the leader but im not sure she wants.  Please dont let us die a slow death because of the banned leader.
thanks you for your time
I think you'll have to ask Zacharius to talk to Agatio himself. I have him on skype, should I ask him?

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
As Steroids said, you'd be best to talk to your leader about talking to Agatio. Or even post on the helpdesk yourself, not on normal forums.

There is also the option to build a new faction too and have everyone migrate. Sucks to start again, but it would still mean everyone staying together.

Good luck!

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
I believe the director of oracles quit'd the game from like 1month ago if I'm not wrong :o

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
I believe the director of oracles quit'd the game from like 1month ago if I'm not wrong :o
No, her second sin is in my faction. But I haven't seen her around. So, I'm not quite sure. Anyway, I can contact Zach so I can talk to him if you want.