Epic Perfect World

Volunteers to make a guild?

Artifact

Hey guys,

So i decided to make a Faction.
With the name: Velocity, Impulse or Turmoil.

But i need a Director, marshall(s) and Executor(s).

I preferer 150, but not an alt.

I need staff which is active and helpfull.
Because i really want to make a fun and helpfull guild!

So if you want, please message me or leave a message below.

EDIT:

So i checked those 3 names. And none of them were available, well f*ck me :(

Let's search some new names!
If you got any, just message me please!

- TheAce
Last Edit: Nov 29, 2013, 07:24 pm by xTheAce, Reason: Lol.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
When I made my faction I made a list of names and keeped going down the list until one actually worked (meaning it wasn't taken by another faction). If none worked then I looked up synonyms and antonyms in a thesaurus.

Anywho. Goodluck with your faction, I like the way Impulse sounds but remember to make sure its not already taken.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
I would've loved to help but I have my own faction, sorry. Anyway, Velocity sounds pretty good. Also, try to get a 150 player, and make sure he/she knows EPW (PWI won't really help) since you'll get new players at first and you'll have to help them.

Artifact

I would've loved to help but I have my own faction, sorry. Anyway, Velocity sounds pretty good. Also, try to get a 150 player, and make sure he/she knows EPW (PWI won't really help) since you'll get new players at first and you'll have to help them.
Ye, i preferer 150 officers, and thanks!

When I made my faction I made a list of names and keeped going down the list until one actually worked (meaning it wasn't taken by another faction). If none worked then I looked up synonyms and antonyms in a thesaurus.

Anywho. Goodluck with your faction, I like the way Impulse sounds but remember to make sure its not already taken.

ahh i see, well i found a list with some nice names, i'll try these 3 first tho haha.

Artifact

BUMP.

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
BUMP.

Logging my cleric (gotta get her gear.....), she's 150 ^^