Epic Perfect World

Making a Faction.

Artifact

Why am I in this list? I already lead Rawr....
How's that going?

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
if you made one, GL getting members.
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Artifact

if you made one, GL getting members.
Not yet, still thinking about it haha

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
How's that going?
Nice, got DS and TW going. Really nervous about the TWs though lol.

Artifact

Nice, got DS and TW going. Really nervous about the TWs though lol.
Ah goodjob!
Took long? And is it fun?

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Ah goodjob!
Took long? And is it fun?
Well Rawr isn't exactly new. It just kinda broke.....a lot. But my friends managed to turn it around quite well. And yeah, its fun.

Artifact

Well Rawr isn't exactly new. It just kinda broke.....a lot. But my friends managed to turn it around quite well. And yeah, its fun.
Nice :)
It's pretty hard to find loyal and active people i think?

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Nice :)
It's pretty hard to find loyal and active people i think?
It's tough to find people that won't RQ in spite of Drama in faction which is a given for any faction.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Before my break, I ran a faction with my irl husband.  He essentially quit, leaving me with everything but upgrading the base.  It was a pain then, and now that I'm (sorta) back, I'm not sure if I want to restart again.  It sucks the life out of you, it really does.

My advice is: your faction is only as strong as its members and leadership.  I did get quite a bit of active and loyal members, but when rl caught up with me, I had to let it lapse (and my husband was quite apathetic about keeping it up).  Once you get that solid officer base, you should be fine, but it'll still be hard considering how much you have to compete with, and there's only so much you can bring to the table.  Short of sending nudes or sommat, that is.

Don't promise nudes, by the way.

It's tough to find people that won't RQ in spite of Drama in faction which is a given for any faction.

It's also tough to weed out those who will scam their way to the top as well.  Usually if reported, those will go poof anyways, but it'll kill your faction's rep if it's known that there was a scammer there.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 06:14 pm by Alexithymia

Artifact

Just know the stress of that, especially if it becomes a decent faction. You should maybe have a few friends first that can help you start it, otherwise starting it completely on your own and going from there will be much more difficult.

Also, you should be fine if you can get trustworthy officers for it that are willing to commit and share the work of keeping it going with you. Easier said than done.

If you do, gl with it. :I
I see, thanks! :)

Anyone wants to be my friend?  :normal-12: :normal-12:

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
I see, thanks! :)

Anyone wants to be my friend?  :normal-12: :normal-12:
Sure, though i am kinda crapped close with irl issues xD But i can try to help <:

Artifact

Sure, though i am kinda crapped close with irl issues xD But i can try to help <:
I'm going to message you right now.

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
I'm going to message you right now.
K