Epic Perfect World

What's the best Guild@Faction at EpicPw at the moment.

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
why would you make a thread like this? are you seriously that retarded to not realise whats gonna happen?

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
why would you make a thread like this? are you seriously that retarded to not realise whats gonna happen?
I don't really know why people even want to know the best guild.....its not like they're gonna pm an officer saying "Invite please" and they're just gonna invite them. And since there are no rewards as such for being the best faction, it just seems redundant to even try to figure out which one is the best.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
I don't really know why people even want to know the best guild.....its not like they're gonna pm an officer saying "Invite please" and they're just gonna invite them. And since there are no rewards as such for being the best faction, it just seems redundant to even try to figure out which one is the best.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Factlon #1 guild.

Come fight Keratin.  :normal-5:

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
Alamat best clan  :normal-35: :normal-35: :normal-35: :normal-35: :normal-35:

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
This is based purely on your own personal opinion and what you want in a faction. Whether it be TW, PK, or PvE. More info surely would help, but even then anyone stating a faction will just say their own, or you won't even like that faction.

Offline Rico

• Any Problems?
 8) It's just a topic... feel the flow.... ~~~ ahaaa~~~~ yeahhh~~~~ 8)

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
I'm faction The best no rules all solo pk no team works.
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Devil Trigger

• Haters gonna hate
  • Lack motivation to care
  • Characters: DevilTrigger, Ghoul
  • Faction: Salvation

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
EPW_Team best we full PvE and die to Ares xD
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Consist

• Old Player
The best PvP faction atm is Xpendable. Hang*Over was up there too, but they died out. Worms and NoHomo are PvP orientated as well. Only 3 of those 50v50 mass pk. Not sure about the best PvE faction if there is really such thing.

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ

sorround

why

so

damn

serious?

He never said he's looking for a faction to join he just wants to ...y'know... get to know what's people's opinion on this?  :-\

Chill broh