Epic Perfect World

tw's

Offline wesnan10

• Legacy Leader :)
  • i am who i am
  • Faction: Legacy
 :'( i dont know where i need to ask this But Why do  whe have 3 tw's on the same day  whit in 3 min diffrend  :rolleyes:

Offline asendaron

its system automated  sometimes u get very good time slots when there are less people attacking each other but at times like this when the maps reset everybody who does a attack. the system has to fill them in at some time so sometimes your luck is horrible or sometimes good it just depends.. i maybe right or wrong but its what i think    :-X

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
thats how it goes, you can be attacked max 3 times ;)

Offline wesnan10

• i am who i am
 ok for the 3 times but those hr's  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
ibelieve they are random as it was said above so...not much can be done :/ lots of TW's scheduled  :rolleyes:

Offline wesnan10

• i am who i am
 :'( ok ty  whe gonna try our best  :'(

Offline TomL

• Beginner
I don't know if Epic uses the same rules as PWI, but I've asked the same question. If it is the same, the answer to your question is here http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Territory_War_Scheduling

Offline wesnan10

• i am who i am
 :'( well we still  dont know how whe gonna do it so this time whe are yeah ....  :'(
Rly hope if whe make it whe dun have to do it again  :'(

Offline TomL

• Beginner
Yes, the same happened to guild I was in on Lost City server. If you cant' get enough members to run all 3 at the same time, you will have to decide which territory you want most and defend it.

Offline wesnan10

• i am who i am
 :-[ Whe know whe will have a meating for it ty for your help  :-*

Totami

well, it goes like that:

the many lands u got,the way u control them less..

the more lands u got,the harder to keep them all to urself...thats the way...

Offline kryten

☠EvilTouch☠ you should have deleted the nonsense you said and not my post which was encouraging you to learn about TW scheduling :)
Everything you said is completely wrong, stop feeding people with false info
very very sad
Hi, my name is Kryten and I'm an asshole. I don't discriminate, I hate everyone equally. This game sucks. Go die dumbasses. :)

Offline IsCo

• ~The Original Tideborn~
  • Characters: IsCo , CowardlyDog
  • Faction: Ducks
Worms had 4 defences twice in a row yet they ( we ) defended 3 outta 4 but yea worms have the numbers ..

Offline Gen. Cipher

• ★★★★
  • War never changes.
  • Characters: Gen_Cipher
While I prefer to remain neutral, I feel compelled to offer some tactical advice and a little reassurance.

Alliances, however temporary, are a part of warfare that is as old as time itself. Factions have, and will continue to, use this to their advantage. If you'll check the reports you will find that it isn't uncommon for factions have deal with what some refer to to as "ganking". It is your responsibility to gather as much intel on your attackers as you can before they launch their attack and then decide how you want to defend your territory. Reading the report might help you, as it gives insight as to how well various factions have fought in the past and against whom. If you want my opinion on the matter...

Etherblade should be your first priority. You will reap more rewards from maintaining control of a city. It is also at the highest risk of being captured, as Gun4Hire has had the most victories out of all your attackers. I would send 2 or 3 squads to defend this area.

Thousand Wood Ridge and Haunted Path are not extremely important targets, but you'll want to defend them if you can. FrenchKis doesn't appear to be that much of a threat based on their single victory and subsequent defeat. A small squad should be able to hold that area indefinitely. I don't know much about D Re†urN. They don't seem to have a large force, but I would place an experienced squad or 2 in Haunted Path just to be on the safe side.

You are on the defensive here, so you have a couple options. You can hold out until the enemy gives up, or destroy their headquarters and render them unable to continue to fight. If you lack the numbers or ability to go on the offensive, I would recommend remaining at your base to defend since you will have an advantage here. Be sure to set up towers, specifically Stun Towers as this will slow the attacking force as a whole. Focus on eliminating the enemies leading the catapults to ensure your towers last. I'd personally recommend holding out at your base.

That's about all I can give you. Good luck out there.
Read my chronicling of the Territorial Wars here: http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/territorial-war-reports/

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
While I prefer to remain neutral, I feel compelled to offer some tactical advice and a little reassurance.

Alliances, however temporary, are a part of warfare that is as old as time itself. Factions have, and will continue to, use this to their advantage. If you'll check the reports you will find that it isn't uncommon for factions have deal with what some refer to to as "ganking". It is your responsibility to gather as much intel on your attackers as you can before they launch their attack and then decide how you want to defend your territory. Reading the report might help you, as it gives insight as to how well various factions have fought in the past and against whom. If you want my opinion on the matter...

Etherblade should be your first priority. You will reap more rewards from maintaining control of a city. It is also at the highest risk of being captured, as Gun4Hire has had the most victories out of all your attackers. I would send 2 or 3 squads to defend this area.

Thousand Wood Ridge and Haunted Path are not extremely important targets, but you'll want to defend them if you can. FrenchKis doesn't appear to be that much of a threat based on their single victory and subsequent defeat. A small squad should be able to hold that area indefinitely. I don't know much about D Re†urN. They don't seem to have a large force, but I would place an experienced squad or 2 in Haunted Path just to be on the safe side.

You are on the defensive here, so you have a couple options. You can hold out until the enemy gives up, or destroy their headquarters and render them unable to continue to fight. If you lack the numbers or ability to go on the offensive, I would recommend remaining at your base to defend since you will have an advantage here. Be sure to set up towers, specifically Stun Towers as this will slow the attacking force as a whole. Focus on eliminating the enemies leading the catapults to ensure your towers last. I'd personally recommend holding out at your base.

That's about all I can give you. Good luck out there.

wow thank you gen for this insight! i think luna will find it very helpful :3
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^