Epic Perfect World

Blocked in the terrain & with fast mode on

Offline Nezuko

• Characters: Nezuko
Hello! I'm Nezuko in-game (a Veno) and yesterday got blocked in the terrain after using the teleportation skill.  Also, starting several days ago, I could no longer switch the Fast Mode to Off, no matter what I've tried. Could You do something about these two problems, please?
Last Edit: Mar 01, 2014, 07:19 pm by Nezuko

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 06:17 pm by Alexithymia

Offline Nezuko

yep, I've tried town portal, flying, logging in again, waiting some hours... And, about the other problem, the Best Performance On/Off  button doesn't react anymore.

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 06:15 pm by Alexithymia

Offline Combichrist

The fast mode probably can't be switched off cuz you logged off the game with that Mode on (it sets all settings to lowest automatically when you log back).

For the stuck problem - did you also try "Teleport Stone" item?

Re - R8 Sage Mystic
Aprella - R8 Demon Cleric

Antihero's Amazing Guide to Searching!

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
tele incense is also available ... if you have not tired it. also ask a nice psy to squad you and use their handy teleport skill or a random player who can squad you and use a squad signet are also options for you to try .
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Nezuko

Thanks, homu, I'll try that. I guess I have to buy that stone and incense. Thanks.

Edit: Teleport: successful. Now i'll try manually turning the effects and graphics to on...
Last Edit: Nov 29, 2013, 07:31 am by Nezuko

Offline Combichrist

If you want I can log my psy for you and try to Summon :P

Re - R8 Sage Mystic
Aprella - R8 Demon Cleric

Antihero's Amazing Guide to Searching!

Offline Nezuko

Thank you, I made it! Thanks, Myths, TheQueenB, homu! This been by far the most helpful forum I've tried till now. *Hugs and runs*  ;D See you in-game!

Opulence

I sooooooooooooo have gotten stuck there before, I know the struggle xD. Glad you made it out ^^.