Epic Perfect World

I found Alamat,Aeons and Ares!

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
they ARE actually playing PW xDD
If you zoom in a bit and look close, you can see it's not pw.

Offline operator

• NSA Spy
  • You just got NSA'd
Its good to see that forums haven't changed nor the people when people had their original names and before gm's changed names. Still the same old same old, I guess growing older = getting s2upedr
Last Edit: Jan 21, 2014, 05:16 pm by operator

Offline operator

• NSA Spy
  • You just got NSA'd
Oh, and doesn't gathering in mass for gaming apply to any other country/nationality, the same can be said about America/Europe there are hundreds of photos of game gatherings aswell Hypocrites much?

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Oh, and doesn't gathering in mass for gaming apply to any other country/nationality, the same can be said about America/Europe there are hundreds of photos of game gatherings aswell Hypocrites much?

New forum name apawolla? really? can't you just make one single good post?
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
Lol? i'm american and the most ppl get togeather for is mass raid on WoW or to play D&D or maybe a lan game on Mw3. what's is ur point to rage at others and name point?try understanding your'e own flaws and talk about those b4 u can talk about another person's.
no, they're playing pw. Look at face icon and chat
do you really know how many games run under the same basic UI placement? i guess we are really playing neverwinter or eso since chat is on bottom left and face is on top left LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Neverwinter
ESO
Loong:
Forgot to mention none of these run off of element client/angelica except ESO
Last Edit: Jan 21, 2014, 05:31 pm by The Laughing Man
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
He/She's right.

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
If you zoom in a bit and look close, you can see it's not pw.
The first dude IS playing PW >_>
they are playing either ether saga or loong... that is not pw... notice the skillbars covering the whole bottom of the client underneath chat.  :pig-27:
not sure if you noticed, but, you can't change the width of a skillbar, it's only covering up the chat because the client is a bit on the small side xDD

The graphics also look like PW's >_> the character is also PW's style.

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
The first dude IS playing PW >_>not sure if you noticed, but, you can't change the width of a skillbar, it's only covering up the chat because the client is a bit on the small side xDD

The graphics also look like PW's >_> the character is also PW's style.
not going to totally disagree but since the photo was probably taken on a 20$ phone we won't know to be fully honest all i can say though is the guys party is on teh right side and there faces are inside huge bubbles common with JD but idk i still do not think it's PW. that map he is on looks foreign to PW aswell as the effects going on.

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
not going to totally disagree but since the photo was probably taken on a 20$ phone we won't know to be fully honest all i can say though is the guys party is on teh right side and there faces are inside huge bubbles common with JD but idk i still do not think it's PW. that map he is on looks foreign to PW aswell as the effects going on.
not exactly, the map looks like PW's, i checked the other details too, when you're channeling a skill, it's pretty much the same. He is probably playing a seeker due to that sword + buff too, ALSO, if you look at the menu bar he has, it has PW's icon ;3 not of any other game ^_^

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
not exactly, the map looks like PW's, i checked the other details too, when you're channeling a skill, it's pretty much the same. He is probably playing a seeker due to that sword + buff too, ALSO, if you look at the menu bar he has, it has PW's icon ;3 not of any other game ^_^
even in full resolution you cannot see any pw logo or even map cords/image not to mention there channeling bar =50% of the client side to side and the target mob's top description is a lime green bar with a yellow name from personal opinion it isn't pw and this is just a standard E-Cafe were ppl play allot of dif games. sorry if this was looked at as farming posts but i really don't believe it to be pw. also regarding smaller pw clients there is a thing called UI resize and if it really was a seeker it means UI resize wouldve been in the client by then......
Last Edit: Jan 21, 2014, 05:58 pm by The Laughing Man

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

would be cool if we all played like this O: i get to slap some people in rl when they trash talk

I slap back if slap me. ;cc

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
don't start that real life sh1t again

cuz I'm a fcking fighter in rl

OK?

come yo 1v1 in rl

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
New forum name apawolla? really? can't you just make one single good post?
:normal-2:

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline operator

• NSA Spy
  • You just got NSA'd
Its funny cuz im my own person, however since it makes you feel better believe what you want.  Since it obviously boosts your self esteem.