Epic Perfect World

Poll

Try and bring back tail changing colors? but this time for all tails?

Yes
11 (57.9%)
No
1 (5.3%)
If it can be done , yes
7 (36.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: Dec 12, 2013, 10:29 pm

Changing tail colors ?

Offline WildWolf

Again another similar topic about changing tail colors

i know that epw allowed it and was possible but after SoW patch you couldn't mix and match ini to change you venos tail color

so my question is , is it possible to bring this feature back? or add something to make all tails change color?

Let me know your thoughts on this ? would you guys and gals like to have this feature back?

and Aga or any other gm is is possible to bring this back?

Also Happy Holidays everyone
150 Demon veno : woIf

(The L in my name is really a capsized i )

I draw art you can view more here: http://wildwolvess.deviantart.com/gallery/

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
i support :D i would like to change my veno cat tails color XD
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline WildWolf

bump id like to hear all the opinions on this.

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
only one that I am aware that was enabled for tail color mods was the fluff tail fox form of veno. My demon veno originally had the electric blue tail and her hair to match. Then when the patch came it switched the glitch back to body color so her tail was then the original  fox red but her whole body was electric blue cept her face. Not too pretty and kinda sad cuz she sure was cute :( . Only ones Ive seen with color change on tails have been the fluffy tail foxes on any of the pwi servers I play.  I would LOVE to have the ability to change it on not only the fluffy fox tail form but my demoness and my kitty too...that would be really fun :) .  Also to be able to change the color of barbs would be super cool as I love the Lion form cept the color is hideous :O. Can you imagine how cool a white wolf or a jet black tiger would look ! Or maybe a red and white panda LOOL super fun to mess around with that too.
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
If it's possible, I'd love to see it implemented here.

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
only one that I am aware that was enabled for tail color mods was the fluff tail fox form of veno. My demon veno originally had the electric blue tail and her hair to match. Then when the patch came it switched the glitch back to body color so her tail was then the original  fox red but her whole body was electric blue cept her face. Not too pretty and kinda sad cuz she sure was cute :( . Only ones Ive seen with color change on tails have been the fluffy tail foxes on any of the pwi servers I play.  I would LOVE to have the ability to change it on not only the fluffy fox tail form but my demoness and my kitty too...that would be really fun :) .  Also to be able to change the color of barbs would be super cool as I love the Lion form cept the color is hideous :O. Can you imagine how cool a white wolf or a jet black tiger would look ! Or maybe a red and white panda LOOL super fun to mess around with that too.
all that would really rock... i mean not all cats are the tabby color.. some are orange/white. and not all wolves are gray and tigers orange XD would maybe help bring the toons become more popular to play :3
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline WildWolf

Yes i have imaged that before i made a topic about giving untamed are color option , the topic died so im i re

made this topic to get shine some light on just at lest getting tail colors back. and if the aga can add in color

changes for all untamed brabs and venos it would be heaven!

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
thats one of the best things about free servers is being able to mod at will. Used to be so frustrating on official waaay back when with all the char mod ban threats ...seriously....ban for self expression is a bit harsh   :P

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
some servers have color change for fox and tiger true form, some I think are only visable to the actual user tho.. any custom content for appearances especially for old original races is welcome I am sure.

Offline WildWolf

some servers have color change for fox and tiger true form, some I think are only visable to the actual user tho.. any custom content for appearances especially for old original races is welcome I am sure.
hmm that sounds cool , i never seen that. I was also disappointed at the fact that i didnt t to try out chaning tail color since i came to epw after SoW patch

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 06:08 pm by Alexithymia

Offline WildWolf

I really would like this as with other things (I wish the 'true form' skills made untamed the animal they're supposed to be, but they'd lack proper animations so meh...) but idk if it can be done. It would be nice ' -'

And yeah, you can edit your own client to show diff colors just for you, but I forgot how.

it would be fun to mess around with tail color even if you can only see it , i also wish that we turned into our animal also would make playing an untame loads of fun also make up for the face we cant have female barbs nor male venos.

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Well, I'm not sure if Aga is willing or knows how to revert the skin fix, so that's still up in the air.
I wanted to make new options for Barbs and Venos, but as it stands I don't think it will work out. Form coloration can be changed, as well as existing Barb and Veno presets, but I don't want to force the changes on the whole playerbase. In the future I may see if people are okay with minor changes, but beyond that, everything is still being looked into.

You can have custom changes client-side if you really wanted to, but only you would be able to see it.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Well, I'm not sure if Aga is willing or knows how to revert the skin fix, so that's still up in the air.
I wanted to make new options for Barbs and Venos, but as it stands I don't think it will work out. Form coloration can be changed, as well as existing Barb and Veno presets, but I don't want to force the changes on the whole playerbase. In the future I may see if people are okay with minor changes, but beyond that, everything is still being looked into.

You can have custom changes client-side if you really wanted to, but only you would be able to see it.
Is there any way to make the changes to the type of WB/WF you choose? Like bat veno gets a black fox form, bunny white, etc and same with WBs. I think that would be a really cool thing if it were possible.

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Is there any way to make the changes to the type of WB/WF you choose? Like bat veno gets a black fox form, bunny white, etc and same with WBs. I think that would be a really cool thing if it were possible.
I'm not entirely sure, considering the form is based on a skill. Though there are multiple form skills now, the idea does have a chance. Though it may be too complicated to implement for what it does, even if it is possible. On top of that, animations would have to be considered and edited with new forms as well.

I essentially wanted to create new presets under different colors to give more customization options but attempts have failed so far. The most I could do at this point is fix Lion Barb skin so it's not so hideous and change the Cat Veno ears and tail so they actually match. I wanted to change fox form a while back but it might be best to keep it as is to avoid people not liking a major change.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion