Epic Perfect World

Best for pve sin demon or sage?

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
PvE sins are mostly demon.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Never use a divine ignorance on this server if you can avoid it. Tender slaves is always better due to the accuracy
I'm basically 40

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
Most of the time when i PvE i would prefer a demon sin but if you wanna be able to do mob pulls and AoE well as well i recommend sage since u may not aps as fast but the AoEs hurt more and sage chill gives more attack level's not to mention DPH is just higher usually.Boss's still drop pretty dam fast with a sage sin :3

Offline ajdogg

• WhatEver Marshal
  • 4+ years experience with PW
Sage, without a doubt. 30 minute Wolf Emblem plus the 5% BP rate makes for a much easier pve play.
JetLi - 150 Sage Sin
SatoriTempus - 146 Sage Mystic

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
Demon tidal is nice for pulling. 1 dmg too stronk. Demon wolf emblem is better than sage for pve imo because of the higher burst damage. Demon spark damage will always outdamage sage. As a pve sin, survival in most cases is easy. Just go for the path that gets the job done faster. The whole point of a farmer sin is to farm faster.
I'm basically 40

Offline Naosu

• Boop
Meh they both work. I started with a demon sin, and eventually made a sage sin. I actually prefer to farm with my sage one even though her aps isn't quite as good. o.o
What am I even doing?

Offline Mochi

• Retired Staff Member
I think most people go Demon for the APS, but some people go Sage for the skills.
The Sage Bloodpaint is what convinces a lot of sin players. In the end, both sides have pretty good benefits, so you can't really go wrong. And with this being a private server, it's easy to try them both out and see which you like better.

This might help you out too.
http://pwi.ecatomb.net/skill.php

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Demon just due to the fact that you can make auto-attack + spark macro and just afk kill a boss.
This, demon has a lot of advantages for pve, the inner harmony heals, tidal, and focused, both give a weaker version of eachother, and wolf emblem gives a lot more extra crit damage.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline grimmrock

Never use a divine ignorance on this server if you can avoid it. Tender slaves is always better due to the accuracy

I thought divine ignorance was best tome for demon sin cuz of the int?

vlntbty

Tender Slaves tome has interval as well. It has accuracy +30% though as it's extra stat and +50 strength. I use dex tome on my sin and she does just fine with it. lol

I thought divine ignorance was best tome for demon sin cuz of the int?

Offline grimmrock

Tender Slaves tome has interval as well. It has accuracy +30% though as it's extra stat and +50 strength. I use dex tome on my sin and she does just fine with it. lol

How much does divine ignorance usually go for?

vlntbty

There is no "right" or "wrong" tome. If you want the Divine Ignorance go for that one. If you want the Tender Slaves, go for that one. They're both around 2k ECs each.

How much does divine ignorance usually go for?

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
I'll clarify my statement.  While divine ignorance works just fine in most cases, a tender slaves will always be better.  If you have a divine ignorance, the world won't end.  Just know that the benefits are ultimately in the favor of a tender slaves user.
I'm basically 40

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I'll clarify my statement.  While divine ignorance works just fine in most cases, a tender slaves will always be better.  If you have a divine ignorance, the world won't end.  Just know that the benefits are ultimately in the favor of a tender slaves user.
I had all 3 tomes at one point but I noticed that my Tender Slaves worked far better with my EA/sin than a Divine Ignorance did.

In terms of PvE, Divine Ignorance works just as fine as Tender Slaves since you wont be missing any of the mobs. If you want to transition into PvP with the sin, then look to invest in the Slaves tome.

vlntbty

Seeing as this is a PvE related question, this is the best answer.

I had all 3 tomes at one point but I noticed that my Tender Slaves worked far better with my EA/sin than a Divine Ignorance did.

In terms of PvE, Divine Ignorance works just as fine as Tender Slaves since you wont be missing any of the mobs. If you want to transition into PvP with the sin, then look to invest in the Slaves tome.
[/color]