Epic Perfect World

Pro Mystic

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
1. I prefer sage, they have good damage and high chance to survive (i think hue)
2. be both huehue ( r8 weap and dragon glaive )
3. spam any skill, they'll be dead anyways hue
4. all i know is Frizzle, Apprentice and ibi o.o
5. vit/mag genie op

AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Sage and demon both work on mystic.

As for killing stuff.. depends heavily on the character & their genie as well as their playing style.
The best advice I can give you is to make sure you know what all your skills do & then work on countering whatever your opponent is trying to do with as little time, chi & genie wasted in the process. Mystics have abilities that can mess up or cancel out just about any combo by any class, then when their genie or chi is wasted you can counter attack.  Or, of course, just pop a few buffs (leech, growth) and nuke whatever is in your path.

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
1. Can't really say whats better since it would depend on your play style. But I could go far as to say that Demon = supports aggressive play styles. Sage = supports tanky/chi manipulation. (Sage is also better as a support class. Not a 100% sure if its  better than Demon in pvp tho)

2. Possibly caster. Watching mystics play, it seems the casters do a better job than the heavy dealers. But chan gear pieces/atk lvl wep is ofc the recommended choice when playing mystic.

4. Frizzle

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
1. Can't really say whats better since it would depend on your play style.

That is exactly what it boils down to ultimately.  Everyone's gonna say demon, but if it doesn't fit your playstyle, your heart isn't gonna be in it as much, and in turn, you'll suck at playing it.  So do what you want.

With that said, both cultis can eat things.  Mine is sage because their sage skills appealed more to me.  I (oddly, because this was why I put off playing a cleric for a while) don't mind doing some support while kicking some ass in the process.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline ღMaY'n FLOWzღ

• Im so bored xD
  • Touch me if you dare and I wont dare!!
  • Characters: FunTimez
  • Faction: Young&Free
what is better for mystic to deal high damage in 1 vs 1 or mass pk, demon or sage?
im in a cold placed alone, care to join me?

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
what is better for mystic to deal high damage in 1 vs 1 or mass pk, demon or sage?
Pointless to ask. So tired of asking "which is better, demon or sage?!?!?!??!".

Go look at the skills for demon/sage mystic yourself and YOU decide. Both game play is different. Both can be good in 1v1 and/or mass pk if you know how to play the class.

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
1. Demon. More aggressive. Sage is more tanky and better with chi manipulation.

2. Both. But caster to start off with. Get chan on gear and atk lvl wep

3. Learn how to lock with pets. The demon thing has a 3-5 sec stun i think, and the storm whatever has a 3 sec silence. Summoning pets also increases chi, great way to build chi and keep the noobs stunned. Use creeper, increase chan skill, drain the demon pet (crit rate> mag atk vs HA/LA) spam vengeance, etc

4. Frizzle