No
21 (31.3%)
It doesn't matter to me
16 (23.9%)

Total Members Voted: 54

New PV

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
But FC takes like 20 mins - 1 hour and PV  takes 10 mins top on a magic class.
Would you rather take an extra five or ten minutes, or be so bored that you log off the alt?
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Yes new pv pls,       kthnxbai

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
maybe there could be a squad mode and solo mode
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Lol no u cn already solo it and do it with sq it would just complicate things and would take gms time  to make :-\

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
was just an idea xD never did pv with a squad since i could pull large amount of mobs on my own
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Pve is overall boring.
This. NW Exp plis.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Devil Trigger

• Haters gonna hate
  • Lack motivation to care
  • Characters: DevilTrigger, Ghoul
  • Faction: Salvation

Offline Tanadon

The people who are having a hard time doing PV to 150 now are the ones who are making the cash shoppers richer which means more donation money. they are not going to make a better PV for the 145+

Offline Sombrero

Spamming FC is equally mind numbing as multiple PV runs.

GVs are unreliable because people are greedy and far from selfless, unless you know the people you're running with you run the risk of a squadmate or two being worthless cunts and leaving after the wave they needed (without saying they just wanted bh, ofcourse.) This leads to time wasted, as two waves is far from worth breaking from the monotony that is PV.

But, if everyone is more inclined to having the server appear less active because the main attraction of all private servers (the mass pk) is stagnant like Harrison Ford's acting career due to the hour+ long GVs, FCs, and all that shit, go for it. The PVs effect me not, as my toons are 150.

Offline _ZACK_

• True friendships are like...once you meet again it's like you were never apart...
  • Characters: _ZACK_
  • Faction: FullMetal
I must agree PV from lvl 135-150 the same boring scenery with no changes.

The lvling part of this post depends on your way of playing. Obtain the X2 5% exp belt from marriage quest exchange will defeniately helps your lvling problem too, but look around boys and girls - PV is not the only place to lvl the whole server are full of opportunties to lvl like mentioned before:

Base Quests
Marriage Quests
BH's
TT BH and TT 1-3 gives you the most ec's for the time doing it, just remember to do all the bosses in there and exchanged the mats picked up at the forge afterwards in TT (1 run in X2 will give you on exchaged like 250+ ec's and normal time 120 ec's) (saw to many people just dropping tt mats in cities tho) and decent exp too
FC and mats can sell or converted to gear and and put out for sale
GV
Morai quests will give you 2 lvls instantly and dailies with great rewards and skills can be sell for 200-300 ec's

and that is just to mention a few options guys, really its not needed to do PV only to lvl....

...the question about a challenge - do TT 2-3 and 3-3 if you really into challenges...

...the question about to many pve (blue names) players - upto everyone whether they want to pk or not and people needs not to be forced to pk if they don't want to and everyone needs to respect that whether we like it or not...

But the question was really of this post about the boriness of PV. With a new scenery from lvl 145 onwards maybe that will excites people to hang on in PV till they are lvl 150 but not really a nescessity in imo... (also a quick place for me to make some coin fast if needed)..

And now I want to end and says and urge people to respect each other's opinions and to tolorate each other, because we are really all gamers around the world which only wants to have FUN and still wants to play our favorite game without draining our pockets to get somewhere with our toons. The option is really upto everyone to make good friends in the game or not, just remember a stranger is only a friend you don't know yet!

Great job on Agatio and his team who is keeping EPW interesting and fun..tata for now

Offline Sombrero

And now I want to end and says and urge people to respect each other's opinions and to tolorate each other, because we are really all gamers around the world which only wants to have FUN and still wants to play our favorite game without draining our pockets to get somewhere with our toons. The option is really upto everyone to make good friends in the game or not, just remember a stranger is only a friend you don't know yet!

Great job on Agatio and his team who is keeping EPW interesting and fun..tata for now

I feel like this part of your post was in an episode of Carebears....

BQ requires a faction w/ a base, some players prefer being factionless.
MQ is once a day, and requires another person, or an alt.
BH is also once a day, and after that back to PV.
TT BH see above.  TT1-3 The same time put into one TT1-3 you can do multiple PV's and get close to that amount of EC, and more EXP.
FC takes three times as long as PV, with around the same or less EXP.
Morai quests do not give 2 levels instantly, go home, you're drunk. (Unless you consider -130.)

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
I must agree PV from lvl 135-150 the same boring scenery with no changes.

The lvling part of this post depends on your way of playing. Obtain the X2 5% exp belt from marriage quest exchange will defeniately helps your lvling problem too, but look around boys and girls - PV is not the only place to lvl the whole server are full of opportunties to lvl like mentioned before:

Base Quests
Marriage Quests
BH's
TT BH and TT 1-3 gives you the most ec's for the time doing it, just remember to do all the bosses in there and exchanged the mats picked up at the forge afterwards in TT (1 run in X2 will give you on exchaged like 250+ ec's and normal time 120 ec's) (saw to many people just dropping tt mats in cities tho) and decent exp too
FC and mats can sell or converted to gear and and put out for sale
GV
Morai quests will give you 2 lvls instantly and dailies with great rewards and skills can be sell for 200-300 ec's

and that is just to mention a few options guys, really its not needed to do PV only to lvl....

...the question about a challenge - do TT 2-3 and 3-3 if you really into challenges...

...the question about to many pve (blue names) players - upto everyone whether they want to pk or not and people needs not to be forced to pk if they don't want to and everyone needs to respect that whether we like it or not...

But the question was really of this post about the boriness of PV. With a new scenery from lvl 145 onwards maybe that will excites people to hang on in PV till they are lvl 150 but not really a nescessity in imo... (also a quick place for me to make some coin fast if needed)..

Obviously you have never done leveling with any of those methods you described. Otherwise you would know neither of them is as effective as PV.

Offline MG

• Beginner

Wow some people are really rude!! Come on ppl there is really no need to be like that. Did ur parents not teach u manners?
 1. my husband doesn't drink therefore he was not drunk.
 2. yes we have lvled many toons without just doing pv in many of the ways he mentioned. Btw if u do all the moria quests from start to finish it does give u 2 lvls. Some of us don't need to lvl so quickly because really we couldn't give a rats ass about pk.( We just here to enjoy the game we love without breaking our bank)
 Btw we have 11 150 toons between the 2 of us most of which are r8

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Wow some people are really rude!! Come on ppl there is really no need to be like that. Did ur parents not teach u manners?
 1. my husband doesn't drink therefore he was not drunk.
 2. yes we have lvled many toons without just doing pv in many of the ways he mentioned. Btw if u do all the moria quests from start to finish it does give u 2 lvls. Some of us don't need to lvl so quickly because really we couldn't give a rats ass about pk.( We just here to enjoy the game we love without breaking our bank)
 Btw we have 11 150 toons between the 2 of us most of which are r8
Never knew this thread was about your toons. o.o

No to the suggestion, I think it's fine as it is. :/

Edit:
Sure, PV is boring.
Okay, so what?
Oh, yeah! A ton of players have survived mainly PVing to 150.
I think you can bear with it. C:
Last Edit: Nov 29, 2013, 01:00 am by EvilEye23 。◕`ヮ´◕。
(:

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Never knew this thread was about your toons. o.o

No to the suggestion, I think it's fine as it is. :/

Edit:
Sure, PV is boring.
Okay, so what?
Oh, yeah! A ton of players have survived mainly PVing to 150.
I think you can bear with it. C:
Adding 145+ PV would not be a drastical game changer. Just would add more, ehem, entertainment maybe?