Epic Perfect World

question for venos please

Offline Cinny

• Characters: Cinny, Despoina, Raiyana
  • Faction: CaveRats, Unleashed
what pet skills should I get for my Imperial skeleton and phoenix?  thank you

Artifact

Pm Little_Veno in-game, she can tell you!

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I've seen millions of different setups.  My personal choice for pet skills is:

1. Bless:  The HP buff.  No one wants a dead pet ^_^

2. Howl:  Decreases enemy magic defense by 36% for 15 seconds at level 5.

3. Flesh Ream:  Bleed skill.  Nice for stacking with a pdef debuff for some nasty damage over time.

4. Pounce: Pet stun skill.  Yay stuns ;D

Hope that helps a bit.
Last Edit: Nov 26, 2013, 03:01 pm by Cynix
I'm basically 40

Offline Naosu

• Boop
I have several different pets with several different skills depending on what I need.

For TW I have 1 air and 1 land pet that have shriek (100% chance to interrupt).

Otherwise I use a mixture of flesh realm, howl, claw (very important imo). Um I have one that I have protect and strong on one pet (mdef and pdef). Though I don't really find them too useful. Pounce is a good one for the stun, as Cynix said.

The HP buff is learned from the Bless Scroll. Though I do think it's called something else as well? Confused the hell out of me one day.
What am I even doing?

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Personally I find using the Mdef & pdef buffs along with flesh ream & pounce most effective.

If you prefer a bit less tanky & more offense oriented pet then Cynix' suggestion is probably best.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Personally I find using the Mdef & pdef buffs along with flesh ream & pounce most effective.

If you prefer a bit less tanky & more offense oriented pet then Cynix' suggestion is probably best.
That's what I use. ^ Helps the squishy pets survive an extra hit so you can throw in a heal or two.
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
:< my pet skill's Pounce, pdef buff, mdef buff, and the damage buff one
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
i have played veno since 2009.. i have always had for nix flesh ream/bless/claw/pounce. as for your dino.. on my battle fairy fox and my dino i use flesh ream *only cause i pk for pve bash is best* then i have claw and bless.. plus blood hunger... if ur pve. i suggest bash/strong/protect/reflect :3
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Angelring13

i have played veno since 2009.. i have always had for nix flesh ream/bless/claw/pounce. as for your dino.. on my battle fairy fox and my dino i use flesh ream *only cause i pk for pve bash is best* then i have claw and bless.. plus blood hunger... if ur pve. i suggest bash/strong/protect/reflect :3

I can agree with this as I've played a veno since 2009 too and that's always been the setup I've used. :)

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
:D in case u were wondering why bash its because its a good agro holding attack and nice hun :3 i played on sanct server.. quit when they brought rank 9 out.. :(
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^