Epic Perfect World

rerolling new class, whats best pve solo class to level with ?

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming

P.S you might wanna get expell if you go on seeker or wiz, doesn't interrupt the constant AOE that they do, but saves you from mobs. Be sure to put the settings right so that only you get the buff.

You can't expel mobs. At least not any mobs i've ever tried on

Offline Naosu

• Boop
You can't expel mobs. At least not any mobs i've ever tried on

No no. You expel yourself so you resist the physical damage FROM the mobs. ^^
What am I even doing?

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
The easiest class to level in pv by far is a barb. Pull two rooms> beastial rage (probably got the name wrong) invoke> sunder> arma> ding (from 140-150 this becomes easier to do than anything else in the game)

Seeker would be second best, followed by Bm. The best class for pve however would definitely be a sin, a bit harder to level than barb or seeker but manageable. And if its pure pve, then it should be Demon. Because as anyone who actually has any knowledge on pwi, would know that demon sin = pve, sage sin = pvp
Barbs are really easy in PV. You can do PV 135 in one pull with just full primal (you have to use Roar/Alpha male etc) Also, I got one of my barbs from 110 - 150 in 24 hours (yes, I played for 24 hours straight, parents weren't home and weekend so....) but, I had a primal set that I started using after 140. So, 24 hours is the levelling time, if you farmed for gear, it would take you 36 - 40 hours tops.

And about sins, I suggest you get a sin till 140 in PV, not that tough. Don't pull much, and keep using aoes (bp will keep you immortal here) after you get to 140, just stealth kill bosses in FC and get the mats. Convert the mats into Order of Blessings for xp.