Epic Perfect World

Faster way to get demonic gear? [lv140 veno]

Offline grimmrock

Last Edit: Nov 26, 2013, 01:33 pm by grimmrock

Offline Teguro Brother

• I'm an American. Ruining the world is what i do.
Farm ec, i would say to then use that ec to buy tokens off players but lately i been seeing dragon selling more, i usually just use the forge tho nobody selling gold when i'm on anyway but roughly 25 ec per gold so 175 for a weapon etc etc if u use the forge it's like 350 for a weapon so you can save quite a bit there too. imho the best thing u can do is farm ec and save gold for rep. but theres quite a few ways of getting ec, sadly if it's your first toon u will find it a bit more tedious to get, however once u has a 150 char a bunch of shiny doors open and a vast world of multi clienting and other such bullshitery appear before you, such as the time honor'd tradition of logging all your alts for nw and making sure they all in squad and end up in light or flame nation, people love it when you force them to lose money while your main is kicking ass in dark or frost nation, lets be honest it's usually frost lol but yeah buy a few tele's farm away in TT1-3 if u are able do bh, if you are 150 do new lockmur quests, go to nw and just try hard and u will be rewarded reguardless of time facerolling keyboards.

orrrrr you could pull out a +12 visa debit card, all the cool kids do that these days lol
If you love something, set it free.

If it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it.

Offline grimmrock

Ok i guess i have to focus on hitting 150 then  :sad:
Last Edit: Nov 26, 2013, 12:04 pm by grimmrock

Artifact

Don't donate.
I'd recommend you to farm at Nightscream Isle.
I've farmed 1k ec + there in the past 2 days.
1 hour of farming is a minimum of 100-150 ec.
It's fun, you meet new people, and you're earning ec's at the same time.
But watchout for people too, they can be nice but pk you when you farmed pretty much.
Just bank every 20 old bronze coins.

If you don't know how to go to Nightscream Isle:
- Illusion Stone
- Dreamweaver North - West , there is a big boat with a sort of portal on it, enter the portal.

Once you're in Nightscream go to West, there will be crystals, kill them. They drop obc, if you die you lose your obc, so bank every 20..

GL!

Offline grimmrock

Don't donate.
But watchout for people too, they can be nice but pk you when you farmed pretty much.

- Illusion Stone
- Dreamweaver North - West , there is a big boat with a sort of portal on it, enter the portal.

Once you're in Nightscream go to West, there will be crystals, kill them. They drop obc, if you die you lose your obc, so bank every 20..

GL!

Is there a way to make me immune to pk? I just want to pve with my veno and farm safely with no hassle  :sad:

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
Don't donate.

- Illusion Stone

GL!
NS is actually a really bad idea unless you can bring people with you too. I can make more EC via farming WS without x2 > NS for two days.

Edit: ofc as a 140 venio, both ideas are terrible. Save gold and do BHs.

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 06:02 pm by Alexithymia

Artifact

Is there a way to make me immune to pk? I just want to pve with my veno and farm safely with no hassle  :sad:
At ns, you cant.
Blue name wont help, it's a pvp zone. otherwise everyone will be rich,that's no fun.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Make sin/demon fist archer/bm/seeker/barb, farm TT and drag 110 alts to there to open chests on them (since u can open only 20 of boxes per character). That will give you 60ec per character + you dont have to stop since u can make infinite amount of alts

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
As a 140 veno, just keep doing BH and its divines for ec. You can also get a little amount of ec in PV. Also, if you're PvE, you can run TT with the help of your faction for the Epic Coin Chests that give 3 ec each (only 20 can be opened per day, still a good amount) and, the mats can be converted into ec as well. I'd say NS but at 140, you'll just get frustrated after dying a million times and quit. You can also try to join a few GV squads (Wave 2 or 3) The rewards for those are pretty nice as well.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Make sin/demon fist archer/bm/seeker/barb, farm TT and drag 110 alts to there to open chests on them (since u can open only 20 of boxes per character). That will give you 60ec per character + you dont have to stop since u can make infinite amount of alts
I did this a long time ago to get ec for SLS for a Seeker that I couldn't level (or didn't want to level, whatever) As crazy as it sounds, its actually a good way of farming ec. I farmed around 180 per hour or so, but of course, you'll do better than me.

Offline player_two

• i hate player_one

no
Bishes