Epic Perfect World

Psy Combo's?

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
I don't use combos, I just skill spam. :'(
Learn what each skill does and learn when to use them effectively.

So true.  :normal-13:
Remember to keep your distance against melee classes, it'll reduce the chance of getting 1 shot by a zerk crit or aps'd to death in black voodoo.

8k p.def = hard life.

Artifact

i owned this sin and archer real hard.
Freeze sin, 1 attack. Stun, spam.
Archer, keep close. and stun a lot.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Camp white until stun procs, switch to black click random skills

Or if you want real game as psy, learn from Daichi

Offline Chire

Camp white until stun procs, switch to black click random skills

Or if you want real game as psy, learn from Daichi

There is no "learn from this, that" its all how YOU feel comfortable playing and killing. I learned that while I was trying to ask someone to teach me some strategy. All I got is "its how YOU think you should kill, but just get this genie skills"
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Sombrero

There is no "learn from this, that" its all how YOU feel comfortable playing and killing. I learned that while I was trying to ask someone to teach me some strategy. All I got is "its how YOU think you should kill, but just get this genie skills"

This.

What works for Daichi may not work for this guy. Also, Vookie, you forgot to calculate gear/engraves. He may need to play more defensively than other psys, he may be able to be more offensive, you don't know that.

My advice? 1v1 people from every class, multiple times, until you come up with a way around each classes offensive and defensive skills. Your own way. Not another person's. Otherwise you're just another statistic. Learn the proper times to switch voodoos as well.

Ennaoj

camp white till stun hit ahahah go black fck all

This, seriously.
Go white, once other player is stunned, use black and SOS.
Then spam skill like hell lol.
Make sure u stun them from time to time if SOS dont get them first.
Genie skills help as well.

Offline bubysaur

• aim so cute in sandness aim so veri stronger man
dimnished vigor->soul of stunning->tide spirit->extreme poison and skill spam till u drop someone only combo i know of :(
beauty is in the eye of beerholder

Artifact

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 06:02 pm by Alexithymia

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
The issue with psys these days is they all do what a lot of you are suggesting.  Psys who sit in white voodoo for hours and wait for stun procs to go black and kill something aren't doing anything special.  It's a cheap trick.  Moreover, psys who use this tend to have no idea what to do when it doesn't work.  Don't depend on a strategy like that to determine your entire play style as a psy.  You won't have a clue what you're doing without it.

With that being said, I understand that white voodoo is a very useful skill.  However, psys who depend on it won't get far.

Now as for combos, I can tell you that with the nature of this class, there is no such thing as a combo that will work every single time.  Psy is a strictly reactionary class. 

Some basic advice:
1. Don't stand still when fighting melee. Every chance you can kite between immobilizes and proper damage opportunities, run.  Too many psys stand still.

2. Do not be afraid to expel.  Faith / AD are a waste of genie energy unless you're finishing off a kill and don't wanna die in the process.

3. Tide spirit is your friend.  However, it should only be used if you have a target stuck at a distance and you don't see any way of them stopping your skill spam.

4.  Psychic will is also your friend.  However, if you're in white and you believe you can get away from an enemy before dying through white, please do not waste your psychic will.

5. Do not underestimate spirit blast and aqua impact.  Glacial is nice for immobilizes at a distance.  However, these 2 basic skills are extremely useful due to the non existent cast time and slowing effect.

6. Don't fight a good mystic.  It's not a fun time.

7. Understand that you don't need white voodoo for most fights.  We have enough immunes and control skills.  Unless your target knows his way around all of them (most people don't, but there are always some), you can simply chain immunes and kiting during a fight to keep your opponent on the defensive.  This also allows more opportunities for a kill.

8. Diminished Vigor is an amazing skill, but I wouldn't use it unless you're fighting an HA class or an arcane class.

9. The channeling time debuff is amazing against most caster classes.  If you're not ready to go for the kill yet, make sure to keep their channeling time low so they can't either.

I could really sit here and write about 30 of these but I think I've rambled enough lol.  If you have any specific questions, feel free to toss me a message.  I've written legit guides somewhere.  Just gotta go find em.
I'm basically 40

Robbert

The issue with psys these days is they all do what a lot of you are suggesting.  Psys who sit in white voodoo for hours and wait for stun procs to go black and kill something aren't doing anything special.  It's a cheap trick.  Moreover, psys who use this tend to have no idea what to do when it doesn't work.  Don't depend on a strategy like that to determine your entire play style as a psy.  You won't have a clue what you're doing without it.

With that being said, I understand that white voodoo is a very useful skill.  However, psys who depend on it won't get far.

Now as for combos, I can tell you that with the nature of this class, there is no such thing as a combo that will work every single time.  Psy is a strictly reactionary class. 

Some basic advice:
1. Don't stand still when fighting melee. Every chance you can kite between immobilizes and proper damage opportunities, run.  Too many psys stand still.

2. Do not be afraid to expel.  Faith / AD are a waste of genie energy unless you're finishing off a kill and don't wanna die in the process.

3. Tide spirit is your friend.  However, it should only be used if you have a target stuck at a distance and you don't see any way of them stopping your skill spam.

4.  Psychic will is also your friend.  However, if you're in white and you believe you can get away from an enemy before dying through white, please do not waste your psychic will.

5. Do not underestimate spirit blast and aqua impact.  Glacial is nice for immobilizes at a distance.  However, these 2 basic skills are extremely useful due to the non existent cast time and slowing effect.

7. Understand that you don't need white voodoo for most fights.  We have enough immunes and control skills.  Unless your target knows his way around all of them (most people don't, but there are always some), you can simply chain immunes and kiting during a fight to keep your opponent on the defensive.  This also allows more opportunities for a kill.

I could really sit here and write about 30 of these but I think I've rambled enough lol.  If you have any specific questions, feel free to toss me a message.  I've written legit guides somewhere.  Just gotta go find em.
i second king psy also marea and animassacre best 3 psy's i know vionn 4th but not close

Artifact

Some basic advice:

8. Diminished Vigor is an amazing skill, but I wouldn't use it unless you're fighting an HA class or an arcane class.

9. The channeling time debuff is amazing against most caster classes.  If you're not ready to go for the kill yet, make sure to keep their channeling time low so they can't either.

Thanks for this, i'm totally going to use your advice and tips.
Rule number 6, i feel you. haha.
I think i'm going to pm you sometimes if that's okay with you?

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
Thanks for this, i'm totally going to use your advice and tips.
Rule number 6, i feel you. haha.
I think i'm going to pm you sometimes if that's okay with you?
No problem. Any time you catch me online, feel free to pm ^_^
I'm basically 40

Artifact

No problem. Any time you catch me online, feel free to pm ^_^
But you have like 15 characters haha..

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
But you have like 15 characters haha..
I'll probably be spamming worldchat with one of em xD  You can also message me on forums.  Whichever way works :3
I'm basically 40