Epic Perfect World

Celestial Schism

Offline TryHardeR

• Characters: TryHardeR
  • Faction: Guildless
good day GMs, could you possibly edit the requirements to use the mold coz finding members for Full GV really sux..some just leave after wave 2 or 3...maybe make its function reset our culti back to Aware of Vacuity and then make us earn again the first fairy and then we're gonna hve to buy another genie to fully change our culti.., what u say?

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
This will kinda throw the server off-track. For example, a demon barb could go sage for a TW and then switch back. Implementing this would be like offering free gender changes. But that's my take......

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
This will kinda throw the server off-track. For example, a demon barb could go sage for a TW and then switch back.
I agree with this. Having this happen would be handing out free things, it is difficult now so that not everyone is switching every day. While it would be nice to have, I doubt they will allow it unless there was a time limit on it, once every month or such. That way if you needed it, you could do it. But that being said you would have to either get it for free or they would have to edit the NPC, which I doubt they would do.  :-[
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Opulence

It's supposed to be a pain in the butt to complete. Maybe your not online when the server is busy because I usually see quite a few squads going for full gv. Just be patient it'll happen there are most likely a bunch of other players in your situation :monkey-1: .

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
It's supposed to be a pain in the butt to complete. Maybe your not online when the server is busy because I usually see quite a few squads going for full gv. Just be patient it'll happen there are most likely a bunch of other players in your situation :monkey-1: .
+1 I usually see at least 3 full gv squads every day. And I've got a friend who does a full gv everytime she plays.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
This will kinda throw the server off-track. For example, a demon barb could go sage for a TW and then switch back. Implementing this would be like offering free gender changes. But that's my take......
Ryuboo best

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs