Epic Perfect World

DC 15 too many times

Offline Caeoimhin

I cannot function any more. I've dc'd over 15 times just today and it's become a random occurance every day. The lag is MURDERING me and I've done everything I can think of to lower it on my side. Is there any way you guys could fix it please? It's depressing me now.. I can't enjoy playing anymore when I'm disconnecting every 20 minutes.

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
try not playing for a while instead of logging in after dcing 3223486238723x and then saying how its deppresing you, or get a better net

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
i don't think it's server problem, it might be your net so try upgrading it or maybe changing ur net to other company that faster browsing etc.
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
I dc at random times, something that I never did prior to the previous update.  It's not my isp, so don't start with that reply.. ty

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
I'm actually getting really tired of the lag/dcing. Its not my net ether I have the fastest my provider gives. Many other people are having dc's to.

Offline Devil Trigger

• Haters gonna hate
  • Lack motivation to care
  • Characters: DevilTrigger, Ghoul
  • Faction: Salvation
Dc at random times to but when i log back on it's not just me people spam in wc i dc and all that

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 06:11 pm by Alexithymia

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
The server wide dc's tend to only happen like twice a day from what I've seen.  If you're dc'ing 15+ times, then it's not an issue you can take up with the server.  You may want to contact your service provider.
I'm basically 40

Totami

try to update ur graphic card driver..

Offline Sheikah

• Retired Staff Member
  • Baby GN.
  • Yo, where's my ba-ba and binky?!
the problem with the lag/dc issues is that it's really hard to pinpoint since not everyone has lag.  I know that while people were experiencing lag yesterday, my ping was in the green (it's normally yellow).

If you're DCing 15 times a day, that is more than likely not a server issue.  You may need to change your net provider, or maybe your router's biting the dust.  That can cause issues too.