Epic Perfect World

Which class?

Artifact

Hey guys.
I'm a bit tired of playing on my main constantly.
So i decided to make an alt.
But i just don't know which class.

As long as it is no Wizzy, Archer, or Sin.

Which one do you preferer and why?
Last Edit: Nov 24, 2013, 06:14 pm by Artifact

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Sin to farm or 1v1. Archer/wizzy for mass pk.

Gotta give details about what you like to do ingame to make a better decision
I'm basically 40

Artifact

Sin to farm or 1v1. Archer/wizzy for mass pk.

Gotta give details about what you like to do ingame to make a better decision
Oh yeh right.
Well i like to pk and farm on ns.

Offline Zuxtain

I suggest trying every class because you never know. I didn't really enjoy, well I thought I didn't, playing an archer but then I rolled an archer and I am loving it. Plus now it only takes a few days to delete your test alts unlike the long period of 7 days we had to wait before.
But if you really don't want to spend the time playing every class, I would suggest barb for NS. These guys are so tanky with high damage potential. Their tanking skills can allow you to tank the ganks and bank your OECs. I've seen them do really well in pk too. In NW, they will earn you a lot of tokens because of their ability to take damage and deal damage.
An alternative could be a seeker. They can tank damage pretty well and dish out really good damage. Plus they are able to instant tele because of Blade Affinity. You use IG or AD then BA and your home tele skill. They are good in 1v1 or small group pk. When in mass pk, they aren't as effective as Wiz or archers. They can help you get tonnes of tokens from NW same reason as barbs.

Every class is able to do the things I've said. Some classes just take more skill and patience to master and others are easy and can be learnt from the get go. Anyways, good luck!

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
Barb and veno are nice for what you say you enjoy
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Ah I didn't read the original post correctly lol.  Veno is nice for nightscream.  Everyone and their mom likes to go there with full buffs.  If you run into trouble, a purge can save your life.
I'm basically 40

Artifact

I think i'll try a barb. Thanks guys!
If you got any more suggestions. Go on!

pikachuchu

Sorry if this is a repeat, I'm too lazy to read through all the comments.

Mystic

Personally, I prefer mystic. They're pretty strong if played correctly, and not hard to figure out. They have a few things that makes them OP like Natures Vengeance + Absorb Soul, and then you have the plants that adds debuffs that increases damage taken. Of course, they're kinda squishy but they have insta-heals which are great and helps a lot. Especially in mass PK to help out an EP now and then [Or be an EP yourself]

Seeker

I played seeker before, but after a while I got bored of it, but I know some people love them. They, like most other classes I presume, have combos for HA/LA/AA classes. You just need to learn your timing and how to be fast enough before blade affinity runs out [Increases Channel]. I can't really deliver a great opinion on seeker.

Cleric

I prefer magic classes, and I like being needed, so I adore being a cleric [Another reason why I like mystic, it's a 2 in 1, heals and deadly damage]. Clerics are always needed and not hard to play. You just need to be able to keep a squad alive [Not recommended if you don't know how to be able to concentrate on more than one thing!]

Venomancer

I haven't played a veno that much, but what I did play of it, I enjoyed. I can't really say why, except that, as previously stated, I like magic classes. And I like having a pet to play with me. <3 [Once again, another reason I like mystic! 3 in 1, maybe?]

Psychic

I adored playing the psychic, they're really squishy but they have a few things making them invincible to damage, and they have killer damage, so using the Psychic Will [I think it's called] can give you enough time to probably kill your opponent [If played correctly] And they have a heal to help.

Well that's all the classes I actually know a bit about, sorry if this didn't help a lot. <3

Artifact

Thanks man!
I enjoyed reading, i think i have to choose between a mystic and a barb..

pikachuchu

Wish I could help you there but I know zilch about barbs. Sorry. :c

Offline Zuxtain

Sorry if this is a repeat, I'm too lazy to read through all the comments.

Mystic

Personally, I prefer mystic. They're pretty strong if played correctly, and not hard to figure out. They have a few things that makes them OP like Natures Vengeance + Absorb Soul, and then you have the plants that adds debuffs that increases damage taken. Of course, they're kinda squishy but they have insta-heals which are great and helps a lot. Especially in mass PK to help out an EP now and then [Or be an EP yourself]

Seeker

I played seeker before, but after a while I got bored of it, but I know some people love them. They, like most other classes I presume, have combos for HA/LA/AA classes. You just need to learn your timing and how to be fast enough before blade affinity runs out [Increases Channel]. I can't really deliver a great opinion on seeker.

Cleric

I prefer magic classes, and I like being needed, so I adore being a cleric [Another reason why I like mystic, it's a 2 in 1, heals and deadly damage]. Clerics are always needed and not hard to play. You just need to be able to keep a squad alive [Not recommended if you don't know how to be able to concentrate on more than one thing!]

Venomancer

I haven't played a veno that much, but what I did play of it, I enjoyed. I can't really say why, except that, as previously stated, I like magic classes. And I like having a pet to play with me. <3 [Once again, another reason I like mystic! 3 in 1, maybe?]

Psychic

I adored playing the psychic, they're really squishy but they have a few things making them invincible to damage, and they have killer damage, so using the Psychic Will [I think it's called] can give you enough time to probably kill your opponent [If played correctly] And they have a heal to help.

Well that's all the classes I actually know a bit about, sorry if this didn't help a lot. <3

Adding onto this, seekers BA DECREASES not increases channel time :) A little wording error.
Also clerics are deadly in NS especially in ganks because of Ultraviolent dance which allows you to deal tonnes of damage. Also their seals are able to seal 2-3 people for a long period of time while you tele out. Their seals and DD form (Ultraviolet dance) make them a really scary class.

Also with a psy, they are able to CC groups of people due to their AOE CC skills. They also have many hard hitting AOE skills along side theit own buffs such as diminished vigor (makes your pots and charms CD faster), psy will as Shirine said, soul of retaliation and all those other buffs. You can't forget the their Voodoo's give them a massive att or def boost.

Offline Zuxtain

Thanks man!
I enjoyed reading, i think i have to choose between a mystic and a barb..

You can try both. Don't forget that what the class lacks, you can make up with your genie. Your genie is as important if not more important than your gears. It's like an extension of your class.

pikachuchu

Adding onto this, seekers BA DECREASES not increases channel time :) A little wording error.
Also clerics are deadly in NS especially in ganks because of Ultraviolent dance which allows you to deal tonnes of damage. Also their seals are able to seal 2-3 people for a long period of time while you tele out. Their seals and DD form (Ultraviolet dance) make them a really scary class.

Also with a psy, they are able to CC groups of people due to their AOE CC skills. They also have many hard hitting AOE skills along side theit own buffs such as diminished vigor (makes your pots and charms CD faster), psy will as Shirine said, soul of retaliation and all those other buffs. You can't forget the their Voodoo's give them a massive att or def boost.

Oh, yes, completely forgot about DD form of EPs since I was support only. Thanks for adding that. ^^ And also forgot about the Voodoo's. Yes that's a great bonus to Psy's.

Offline Zuxtain

Oh, yes, completely forgot about DD form of EPs since I was support only. Thanks for adding that. ^^ And also forgot about the Voodoo's. Yes that's a great bonus to Psy's.

You are missing out on a lot of fun with cleric! I love seeing cleric crit (not on me though) and dang that purple aura they get is just  :normal-15: :normal-15: :normal-15:
Squads that only use clerics for healing are missing out on faster runs and seeing awesomeness. Clerics are able to have so much DD potential.
Psy's can be so tanking sometimes with their def levels. Most of the time, if a psy is in I think white voodoo (the def one) you won't be able to kill it in 1v1. Psy and cleric, especially cleric, are very underrated for tanking and DD-ing. 

pikachuchu

Yeah, I know a DD cleric that was pretty strong and had good defense [She was shocked I could kill her with mystic with 6 skills, I think.], Hoffnung. But I can't play a DD cleric, I love being a healer, and personally, I suck at DD'ing. I tried. D: But I know EP's are pretty powerful.