Epic Perfect World

Some Sphere confusions :D

Offline Combichrist

Hello, I know this would look pretty noob-ish, but this question was coming though my mind for pretty long.

I'm using my R8 Sphere with MAG+20 stones in it, tho I've seen many Psychics running around with Crit +3% or even with Chan -6% stones.
My question is: Which stones are better for Psychic? MAG+20 or Crit+3%? I guess i dont even need to talk about Chan- since i figured out that Chan- does not affect me anyhow.

Thanks for replies ^^

Re - R8 Sage Mystic
Aprella - R8 Demon Cleric

Antihero's Amazing Guide to Searching!

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
Hello, I know this would look pretty noob-ish, but this question was coming though my mind for pretty long.

I'm using my R8 Sphere with MAG+20 stones in it, tho I've seen many Psychics running around with Crit +3% or even with Chan -6% stones.
My question is: Which stones are better for Psychic? MAG+20 or Crit+3%? I guess i dont even need to talk about Chan- since i figured out that Chan- does not affect me anyhow.

Thanks for replies ^^
Honestly, I preffer +20 mag, more damage, but I crit a lot, so i can't complain about it, and i preffer dmg xD

It's just what you preffer
Last Edit: Nov 24, 2013, 05:18 pm by Angel☆

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
  • Faction: Worms

Crystali-150SIN

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Really it's up to your personal preference.

Offline Zuxtain

Honestly, I would pick crit. Reason being that +20 mag doesn't add that much more damage than if you were to crit. now I know 6% extra crit doesn't sound a lot, but for a psy with really low crit % already, you can potentially will deal more damage over time.

But it always depends on the player. Some like to play with chance (me) and others like a more consistent results.

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
Honestly, I would pick crit. Reason being that +20 mag doesn't add that much more damage than if you were to crit. now I know 6% extra crit doesn't sound a lot, but for a psy with really low crit % already, you can potentially will deal more damage over time.

But it always depends on the player. Some like to play with chance (me) and others like a more consistent results.
6% crit sound alot for any class.
< sin, I use 6% crit in both APS and DPH daggers.

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Zuxtain

6% crit sound alot for any class.
< sin, I use 6% crit in both APS and DPH daggers.

There have been people I've met that said that 6% crit is nothing. Let's say that they left with a new hole next to the one where the sun don't shine xD

Offline Combichrist

Thanks all for your replies, I knew the forum will help me ^.^

Re - R8 Sage Mystic
Aprella - R8 Demon Cleric

Antihero's Amazing Guide to Searching!

Offline Devil Trigger

• Haters gonna hate
  • Lack motivation to care
  • Characters: DevilTrigger, Ghoul
  • Faction: Salvation
The chan stones don't do much cause psy doesn't have insta cd's on spells they take a few seconds so i use the 3% crit don't care for the 20mag like most people said it's to your personal preference

Offline IsCo

• ~The Original Tideborn~
  • Characters: IsCo , CowardlyDog
  • Faction: Ducks
crit
Crit stones ofc .. crystali knows how badly those crits hurt  ;D