Epic Perfect World

Third sage fairy item

Offline grimmrock

Hello

I was on my second sage quest line where i had to do fb99 (seat of torment) when a random lv150 gave me a third sage fairy item, he told me to use it so i can skip both the 2nd and 3rd quest chains and automatically become a full sage.

After using it i noticed my cultivation reads : celestial sage so was it true? I dont have to do the rest of the quest chains?

Also i noticed the item said i couldnt use 'celestial schism' not sure what that even means but sounds like id be missing out from not doing the quests anyway?

pikachuchu

No you don't have to do the rest of the culti's unless you plan to switch from sage to demon, then you need to do every single culti from where you stopped + other things. This means you can buy skills that would otherwise require you to do every culti in order to reach Celestial demon/sage, if you didn't use the fairy, and whatever else requires you to be Celestial Sage/Demon. The Celestial Schism thing, is the thing that allows you to change your culti. It just means that if you one day want to switch culti, you can't just instantly use the celestial schism, it requires you to do every culti on your own. No shortcuts. So unless you plan to change culti, using the Third Sage Fairy was a good thing.

Sorry if this seemed a bit confusing. :l
Last Edit: Nov 24, 2013, 03:55 pm by Shirine

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
No you don't have to do the rest of the culti's unless you plan to switch from sage to demon, then you need to do every single culti from where you stopped + other things. This means you can buy skills that would otherwise require you to do every culti in order to reach Celestial demon/sage, if you didn't use the fairy, and whatever else requires you to be Celestial Sage/Demon.
This isn't what he needed to know.
Hello

I was on my second sage quest line where i had to do fb99 (seat of torment) when a random lv150 gave me a third sage fairy item, he told me to use it so i can skip both the 2nd and 3rd quest chains and automatically become a full sage.

After using it i noticed my cultivation reads : celestial sage so was it true? I dont have to do the rest of the quest chains?

Also i noticed the item said i couldnt use 'celestial schism' not sure what that even means but sounds like id be missing out from not doing the quests anyway?
You need to finish you're 2nd to 3rd fairy quest chain completely regardless of 3rd fairy item to use a Schism mold this is due to a realization that the method of using 3rd fairy item to use Schism can be abused.
In-case you did not know a Schism Mold changes your cultivation from Sage to Demon or Vice Versa. Once used it will reset any skill to its non demon/sage counterpart and you're fairy will become the targeted fairy.
-Topic Solved-
Last Edit: Nov 24, 2013, 04:05 pm by The Laughing Man
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Chawlie

• Menace to society ♥
  • Just can't help being so evil. ♥
Seems these answers are slightly more complicated than necessary.  :tiger-50:

...so was it true? I dont have to do the rest of the quest chains?

Yes, it's true, you are full celestial sage now.

No, you don't have to do the rest of the cultivation quest chains, UNLESS you want to use a celestial schism to change your cultivation from sage to demon.

Don't worry, I don't think you're missing out. Pretty sure you can still use the celestial schism if you complete the rest of the quest line from where you left off.
Last Edit: Nov 24, 2013, 05:14 pm by Chawlie