Epic Perfect World

Event Suggestions

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
^ he's right.

The economy is broken because a few selective members started over pricing everything, causing a trend. Once other people noticed they could get away with it, They started copying and then people got even more desperate and keeped buying. If everyone would just wait or be patient the prices will be forced to go down; In order to make sales. Some people do in fact sell in the old prices, You just have to wait for them. 2x isn't the problem at all, It should decrease prices, if anything.

lal...

well you are right, but you need to go deeper.. that is, people have too much ec to spend due to 2x, hence if prices get inflamed by a selective group or w/e, people don't care, they'll buy the item regardless cause they have ec to spend and they need the item.. simple.  people have no reason to be patient if they have EC to spend ;o  ..

soo thats how 2x breaks economy o.o  ..... buyers have too much currency at hand, so they dnt care when sellers take advantage of it ;o   or atleast thats what i think, i may be wrong.

*post was sort of off-topic i know, but still relevant to the discussion i think*
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
Before suggestion would like to refresh the known issue of alt abuse in epic server say ares fire legion etc.,

Hence majority people pretty much go solo mode and thus bleed the server from actual fun on team activities..
it has become more of farming than fun..

PVE Event suggestion: (can be made either solo or squad type Dev team choice)

Event title suggestion: Role Play

Every player or team can register their class and their role say attack or support or survive.

Based on the Role chosen by the player or the team the instance can be set

a) say attack team has to defends the instance by killing so many waves of monsters that come on a lane or however interesting the GM team improves.

b) say support team has to defends the instance by defending a flag or npc from falling out they could heal or just defeat the monsters coming from all directions.

c) say survive team has to survive for x amount of time either by killing or surviving the area.

Now the monster numbers their walking speed etc can differ in each mode.
Also it can either be like wave event or extreme tough boss or however the GM team improves..

This event will promote teams and not easy random teams like BH but actual organized team effort which will bring the server closer and revive the fun instead of machine like farming.. and since this is time consuming
would like to suggest it would be better if the teams that win not just get rewards but also gets a corner on main website or forum like that of rankings / house of war winner for weekend kind so people would actually participate to show their/ their team / their guild glory that will promote the event.. in other case if event rewards is just in game.. people would go for other easy farming methods and not all might take part in it, leading to its death.. Only reason TW is famous till date from origin is because of the visual presence of victor felt throughout the week..(personal opinion)

Thank you for this opportunity and hope to get feedback / critics / possibility / limitations / etc., from both Development team and players. Have a nice day      - rishi (worms)

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline Wyll

• Squirrels, the ultimate cuteness
  • Characters: Hikasu
  • Faction: Paz
is a tour that a player select a character from friend list or guild/faction and fight in a team against the others
the reward is given to both winners
there are 10min matches
the team wins when both opponents are KO'd
if one stands and three down, the winner is the one standing, and his fallen partner
after the 10min in the match if there's no winner, the two with higher HP on each team will re-match for 15min
between match and re-match the team will have 25sec to heal or cast buffs on the fighter
after the 15min in the re-match if there's no winner, the two out of the battle will cast a spell on a training dummy and the one that deals the higher damage is the winner
if your partner fall 10 time during the tour you're both disqualified
Veno and Mystic can use low-level pets anytime during the match, but if  they use a high-level pet, their partner must to stay AFK as long the pet is on the fight and can still be targeted, if make ANY move that would remove AFK ( even configure resolution or keyboard ), they skip to re-match
Veno and Mystic can use low-level pets for 10min in the re-match, and high-level pets are forbidden
healing can be done 10 times in match and 3 times in re-match, however this limit can be broken anytime but the caster must stay AFK during the cooldown
Last Edit: Mar 24, 2014, 05:31 am by Wyll

Please, don't hurt Animals, is pure cruelty and being a heartless.

what would you do if an alien appear out of nowhere, shoot a beam at your mother and teleport to his ship before you could even take a step?
for the Animals that is the same thing!!!

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
is a tour that a player select a character from friend list or guild/faction and fight in a team against the others
the reward is given to both winners
there are 10min matches
the team wins when both opponents are KO'd
if one stands and three down, the winner is the one standing, and his fallen partner
after the 10min in the match if there's no winner, the two with higher HP on each team will re-match for 15min
between match and re-match the team will have 25sec to heal or cast buffs on the fighter
after the 15min in the re-match if there's no winner, the two out of the battle will cast a spell on a training dummy and the one that deals the higher damage is the winner
if your partner fall 10 time during the tour you're both disqualified
Veno and Mystic can use low-level pets anytime during the match, but if  they use a high-level pet, their partner must to stay AFK as long the pet is on the fight and can still be targeted, if make ANY move that would remove AFK ( even configure resolution or keyboard ), they skip to re-match
Veno and Mystic can use low-level pets for 10min in the re-match, and high-level pets are forbidden
There already is a PvP 2v2 tournament event and 10 minute matches take too long.

Offline Wyll

• Squirrels, the ultimate cuteness
  • Characters: Hikasu
  • Faction: Paz
There already is a PvP 2v2 tournament event and 10 minute matches take too long.
but what should i do with my veno's pets? in 1vs1 i can't use them because that is 2vs1 and against the rules, and i wouldn't allow to have a partner in 2vs2
so i suggesting one with these rules :normal-19:
 10min is good, anyone can spend that in an eye winking, after all, they can heal 10 times, i once saw a fight during 6hrs and didn't got one bit bored
Last Edit: Mar 24, 2014, 06:42 am by Wyll

Please, don't hurt Animals, is pure cruelty and being a heartless.

what would you do if an alien appear out of nowhere, shoot a beam at your mother and teleport to his ship before you could even take a step?
for the Animals that is the same thing!!!

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
why is pet not allowed on 1 vs 1 events ? i never seen such rule on any GM event  :rolleyes:

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
but what should i do with my veno's pets? in 1vs1 i can't use them because that is 2vs1 and against the rules, and i wouldn't allow to have a partner in 2vs2
so i suggesting one with these rules :normal-19:
 10min is good, anyone can spend that in an eye winking, after all, they can heal 10 times, i once saw a fight during 6hrs and didn't got one bit bored

A pet doesn't count as a separate opponent lol, a veno with a pet is just one person. So you can compete in any 1v1 event as a veno/mystic and use all your pets.
And 10mins is wayyyyy too long. Events would take several hours to complete.

But yeah, as Steroids said, you've just described a 2v2 event which we already have. We do 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 6v6, squad vs squad etc etc.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Pretty much everything exactly like the 1v1 Playoffs event, however with NPC gear.

vlntbty

+1

Would be fun and entertaining. Haha

Pretty much everything exactly like the 1v1 Playoffs event, however with NPC gear.
Last Edit: Mar 26, 2014, 10:30 am by Pythe

Offline こころ

• #1 Weeaboo
  • i will return.....someday TωT
  • Characters: _Kokoro_
+1

Would be fun and entertaining. Haha

More fun if theyll use lvl 10-20 gear >:D >:D

Offline Paul

• Paul
  • What mother ***er
  • Characters: Rothton
  • Faction: Xpendable

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
  • Characters: ♣StormBringer♣
all events are just fine, but would be awesome if events like 1vs1 or 2vs2 could 3time in a day :D

Offline pTd

Event Type : OutGame , Reallife  Related Event
Tittle : some thing like : Epw Super Talent !!
its name said it all : should be a song , a dance , a rare cool super awesome thingie that only u can do etc...
the Competitation should be held in 2 rounds or more
 - 1 first will be private , aka record it ur self , post its , or upload it in private storage - send for "Hosters" per mail / Pm  or something like that
 - 2nd and more rounds would be nice to be held in TeamSpeak3 , or RaidCall or Ventrilo or watever u guys/Gurls prefer and could handle -
Juglers :
will be decided by voting or Or Gms/devs/ad but max should be 4 or 3 , ofc they can join too if they want , but then the score of their records/talents will be jugled from the others -
About the rewards :
Its up for "Makers"/Hoster to decide which rewards for 1,2,3 places and all others whos joined

About Privacy : after "Private Round" has been done - and 2nd-3-4etc... helding - then all the people , who passed can be named by numbers while presenting ur talents in vent , ts , cam , wearing mask ..etc... to Protect ur own privacy , the real name , indentify of those , will be keep in secret by 1 person only - to avoid corruption -

well , that was my idea - so feel free to post here wat u think and wat would be better . etc... or some1 can make a poll or sumthing - i dun't known =) . but i think it should be something like that in the art to fire up people's interesst - i mean ... common , i know alot of u LIKE , LOVE and want to sing( i knw u all sang along nice song u like in Wc , don't denied , i knw all )  or dance or show every1 how can u do some very cool thing that only u can handle , so why the hellz u hiding those ? i promise , if this type of event rolling , ill be the first 1 who join !!
i Hosted 1 of those event back in Morai Pwi , and it went very well =) , hope to see people in Epw can feel it too !!
Peace
Wingsless

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Event Type : OutGame , Reallife  Related Event
Tittle : some thing like : Epw Super Talent !!
its name said it all : should be a song , a dance , a rare cool super awesome thingie that only u can do etc...
the Competitation should be held in 2 rounds or more
 - 1 first will be private , aka record it ur self , post its , or upload it in private storage - send for "Hosters" per mail / Pm  or something like that
 - 2nd and more rounds would be nice to be held in TeamSpeak3 , or RaidCall or Ventrilo or watever u guys/Gurls prefer and could handle -
Juglers :
will be decided by voting or Or Gms/devs/ad but max should be 4 or 3 , ofc they can join too if they want , but then the score of their records/talents will be jugled from the others -
About the rewards :
Its up for "Makers"/Hoster to decide which rewards for 1,2,3 places and all others whos joined

About Privacy : after "Private Round" has been done - and 2nd-3-4etc... helding - then all the people , who passed can be named by numbers while presenting ur talents in vent , ts , cam , wearing mask ..etc... to Protect ur own privacy , the real name , indentify of those , will be keep in secret by 1 person only - to avoid corruption -

well , that was my idea - so feel free to post here wat u think and wat would be better . etc... or some1 can make a poll or sumthing - i dun't known =) . but i think it should be something like that in the art to fire up people's interesst - i mean ... common , i know alot of u LIKE , LOVE and want to sing( i knw u all sang along nice song u like in Wc , don't denied , i knw all )  or dance or show every1 how can u do some very cool thing that only u can handle , so why the hellz u hiding those ? i promise , if this type of event rolling , ill be the first 1 who join !!
i Hosted 1 of those event back in Morai Pwi , and it went very well =) , hope to see people in Epw can feel it too !!
Peace
Wingsless
Well, we have art events. Or event screenshot events. I'm not sure how many people will actually participate in this though. And how the judging would even be. Since there can be completely different topics. Say, I upload a video of me playing a song on my guitar. And, another person uploaded a dance. What if the judges are more into dancing than music? It's unfair for me, and vice-versa. Anyway, music and dance are both widely appreciated but weird talents like....uhm juggling maybe (I really can't think of anything weird atm) We all know juggling is difficult but when asked for votes, it's pretty obvious that the majority would appreciate a song or dance more than juggling, since it's somewhat more entertaining (no offense) Besides, if we get too many entries, there won't be enough time for every GM/Staff member to judge each video and if we get very few entries, it's just not fun. There was a thread about music once, one that asked people to post videos of them playing an instrument and if I remember correctly, there weren't many videos posted.

Offline pTd

Well, we have art events. Or event screenshot events. I'm not sure how many people will actually participate in this though. And how the judging would even be. Since there can be completely different topics. Say, I upload a video of me playing a song on my guitar. And, another person uploaded a dance. What if the judges are more into dancing than music? It's unfair for me, and vice-versa. Anyway, music and dance are both widely appreciated but weird talents like....uhm juggling maybe (I really can't think of anything weird atm) We all know juggling is difficult but when asked for votes, it's pretty obvious that the majority would appreciate a song or dance more than juggling, since it's somewhat more entertaining (no offense) Besides, if we get too many entries, there won't be enough time for every GM/Staff member to judge each video and if we get very few entries, it's just not fun. There was a thread about music once, one that asked people to post videos of them playing an instrument and if I remember correctly, there weren't many videos posted.
kinda agree that we ain't sure about the number of participate people ! but the juggling , i guess it will mostly fair , if we could mix its between GM/players and so , whoes got different taste for talent ( like 1 whos like music most , 1 whos like dancing most , 1 whos like guitare/instrument talents most etc ) and finding those ain't that hard i believe  , guess we all knw wat we like , are we not ?
- about the works ur talking about , ill just say : everything take times , so ye , if the numbers are too large , its can be taking time enought , for jugler to grade !! let say making it like :
each Jugler will be given 1 copy of each "art" - then with scale from 1-10 points , they can grade those "art" , after those jugled => take sum => take 10-20 highest points , take them to 2nd round ,etc etc... that would be best way to do it online !
-about ur experience for some kind of topic before on epw which asked people to "post" their video , well that can be explain , i guess most people got problem with self-esteem , i knewn that , last time , i've made this kind of event , there were alot of people like that too , people whos didn't believe in themself - that why i suggested the first round should be "private" aka sending mail , link directly to juggler , then the 2nd round they should apear in vent , ts , RC with "number" instead of their's name , so they can keep their privacy abit in secret !! that took care of "our" problems before , not sure about here , tho !
- maybe iam not a great singer , or great Artish , but im enjoying every little bit of people's talent , and some of u guys are faken Amazing - some are even better than alot of celebrity out there ! it would be shame , and wasted , if only becauz of selfesteem and u ll let that talent die !! -
Stero , i knw there are alot of points that didn't make sence , or ain't actually good enought in my suggestion  ! But its just my suggestion , i posted it here , with the hope of getting " Help" from Every1 , to make this 1 perfect Big Event ! with alot of fun + finding out whos actually we r playing with and wat he/she got that we didn't knwn !! Hope i can see this starting one day !!
Peace
Wings