Epic Perfect World

Event Suggestions

Offline HeaIion

• Mr Epic PW October 2015
  • Retired since January 2017
  • Characters: HeaIion
  • Faction: Ducks
make TW an event.. Participants can enter through chest (like HB).. Equipments are locked upon entering. Remove catapult system, instead, add a horde of monsters from time to time to aid players on destroying towers and base. Make towers and monsters hit hard on players. The team who destroyed the enemy's base first wins. Sounds like another game out there?? I don't think so :-X .kthnxbye.
Did you just fall?
    -No!, I attacked the floor :o
Backwards?
    -IM FREAKING TALENTED! ;D

"The Lovable Agent"

Offline TwoFace

• Dark & Light
  • $ LEL
  • Characters: Two_Face
  • Faction: ThaClick
This would actually be a great event, especially if there weren't blue names allowed. And. If the npcs were far out in the middle of nowhere.
+1
IKR, and yes for WQ it is already an existing quest some NPC are in SZ and some are out

+

Thx
Not a good idea, sins would dominate this event, since stealth. If they implemented your rules, that is.
I can tell that you have never done a WQ before, see ppl who want to ambush WQ they don't attack players mid way they just wait by the NPC outside the SZ
so stealth will not gain that much advantage over others since they will be knowing where you will land 
Skills that AOE   on continuous basis like
Yataghan Vortex  for seekers 
Barrage of Arrows for Archers 
The Dragon's Breath for Wizards
 Furious Ocean for Psy
Can be used to flush out ppl at NPC 
You can even make the reward big enough to be shared by a team or make the event team based where the one with the flag has to reach goal first to win
also some NPC it's better to Dash to with mount than fly cuz faster (Idk if you can mount while on stealth never tried it XD) 
This event is PVP and a race 
You can still PVP after the event of the ppl who will be going after the normal pries (Grate way to feed the scoreboard)

I need more  +es   :monkey-12: :monkey-12:
I need feed back from GMs if this is possible or being considered    :monkey-39: :monkey-39:

Offline TwoFace

• Dark & Light
  • $ LEL
  • Characters: Two_Face
  • Faction: ThaClick

Offline 💎ѕυpergιrl💎

• ♛ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤᵃᶤᶻᵉˡ ᵐʸ ʰᵒᵗᵗᶤ'♔
  • Characters: Jᴜᴅʏ / Sᴜᴘᴇʀɢɪʀʟ
  • Faction: αятifєx👍
Put HB every hour...no-one cares abt reward anymore.only pk.

╔══╗
 ╚╗╔╝
        ╔╝(¯`v´¯)
            ╚══`.¸.Aizel

Offline Rabbit'wolf

• Kill'a'Joy
  • hang the lying wolf
  • Characters: Alexandros_
  • Faction: Exiled
graphic design (posters, quotes, advertisements, covers and more) forum event that relates to pw  :tiger-19:
:PPPPPP

Offline RachelBabz

How about a battle royal. 

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
More BvG or HvH or EUvPH

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
Remove blue name, remove safezones except for big cities, make people farm OBS on map from all mobs.
You're welcome
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Lou

• Forum Veteran

Offline RachelBabz

As we are aware that Christmas and New year is nearing, It would be great, if GM's can bring up with an instance where we can farm PE, fashion stuff , weapon skins etc., which is similar to House of Horrors (HOH). 

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
Remove blue name, remove safezones except for big cities, make people farm OBS on map from all mobs.
You're welcome

nice ones tbh, burdette should think about it

I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline √íԵɑӀҽ

• 🅢🅘🅝🅕🅤🅛
War on Arch, 

Can be like the older events, monsters equal to sumor camp event but different monster set up, can be additional lesser mobs that actually follow you, can be helpful for farming purposes. Mobs can drop silver epc, elixirs and perfect ess, but the perfect ess can be a little more on the rare side, bigger Mobs drop em.