Epic Perfect World

Event Suggestions

Offline Mana

• Retired Staff Member
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Not really an ingame event but themed/holiday screenshot forum events were fun.
Haven't forgotten about those, no worries

Offline Monange

• Beginner
I have an event suggestion. You might be familiar with it but it's worth a shot.
It already exists in the original if I am not mistaken.

A GM spawns a boss, it walks around the map. It doesn't deal damage. It has a lot of HP and DEF and it gives rewards as it takes damage and the hp hits an even number.

For example: it has 20kk HP, everytime it hits 19.8kk it spawns rewards all around it; chests to dig with random items and items on the ground. hits 19.6kk and it does the same thing, spawns rewards all around the players.

It might be a fun thing since everyone has to cooperate to get rewards. 
Sure, people will PK but if you don't want to participate and don't wanna get annoyed just turn pk off. :p

Offline Ashe

• (◕◡◕)
  • Cya later~
  • Characters: _Alisa_/Negai
  • Faction: Brethren Leader
since there is many fashions why dont u make fashion events like i really didnt see much and am trying to join one  :rolleyes:
for example GM pick the themes / 
rewards for   
best man custome st1,st2,st3
best women custom st1,st2,st3

also u can post it form or gather people in the game in 1 and pick the winner 

~ez but fun  :-[ :-[

Offline Blink

• Retired Staff Member
  • ✨ Tasha ✨
  • Meow
  • Faction: EPW_Team
since there is many fashions why dont u make fashion events like i really didnt see much and am trying to join one  :rolleyes:
for example GM pick the themes /
rewards for  
best man custome st1,st2,st3
best women custom st1,st2,st3

also u can post it form or gather people in the game in 1 and pick the winner

~ez but fun  :-[ :-[
Hey there!
There are fashion events though we haven't really been hosting them that frequently. If people are interested we will try our best to host them on a more frequent basis.
  :monkey-23:
Fashion Event Thread

Thanks Leonora ♥
Writing events could be fun. We've done poems but I'm not sure about shorts. They may have been done in the past. They could be holiday/seasonal themed, have a minimum character requirement and maybe a maximum. I know it would be more time consuming to judge, but could be interesting. 

You could even give prompts or leave it up to the user. 
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Raydmc

hi guys 
i would like to suggest a new event called palace of survival 

basicly u port a certain number on people as example 4 people 
into an room 
when the event starts a npc with the name of the player spawns then the players enters per npc into an pk able room 
where they have to fight each other over 3-5 minuts 2 rounds so 6- 10 min total  there will be a kill counter over the entire time 6-10mins 
when  someone gets killed he gets ported back to the other room and has a penalty of 15 secs before he can re enter the pk able room 
the winner will be the one that made the most kills  or diged twice after 3-5 minutes an item that spawned on the ground
so basicly the person with the most kills or the person to survive or the one that re entered to the pk able room after his penalty to claim the item on ground that spawns after 3-5 mins twice will win or if 2 different persons make it to dig it then the person with the most kills will win if someoen has the most kills or digged twice the item he will be rewareded too for his effort so he will be rewarded twice or 2 will lose 2 will win  randomly its a fair game with and funny pvp luck skill based gameplay btw ure not allowed to squad  or  buff pots  
it will be a skill related event its a  luck event too  the person who scores twice wins or
the person with the most kills or 
the 1 that did both kills and twice claiming the item  
hope u like my idea let me know ur opinions pls <3
sry for my bad english im not born with the language  
Last Edit: Oct 25, 2017, 11:43 am by Raydmc

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
hi guys
i would like to suggest a new event called palace of survival

basicly u port a certain number on people as example 4 people
into an room
when the event starts a npc with the name of the player spawns then the players enters per npc into an pk able room
where they have to fight each other over 3-5 minuts 2 rounds so 6- 10 min total  there will be a kill counter over the entire time 6-10mins
when  someone gets killed he gets ported back to the other room and has a penalty of 15 secs before he can re enter the pk able room

Wow like a 1v1 Arena? Sounds awesome 
+1 to this event 
Remove teleport skills thought to nerf duskblade and sin to an extent. 
Also increase the amount of players to about 15 so that no one person can completely dominate and not give others a chance. Ofcourse no teaming and no buff pots. 
Good idea 

Offline Shlt

make an event like a battle royale. like 4 teams in 1 round and each team has 5 ppl and battle each other, (how to win?)LAST TEAM STANDING. (and how can you join this event?) by digging a 20 pcs chest with different color for each team. example Blue red Yellow and green. and all those chest example 5 chest color for Blue Team 5 chest for red 5 for yellow and 5 fpr green. Im sure this will be good event. cause alot of players gather to attend HB and CTF. and also 10v10 events. 

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
https://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=46119.0
We never got our Game Of Thrones trivia event since Gemini retired. But I remember when the Harry Potter one was hosted it was the talk of the server and had over 600 participants. 

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
hi is there a way to put a Watcher of The Eartb NPC in the event arena? 

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
  • Characters: Varonna
  • Faction: HausStark
https://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=46119.0
We never got our Game Of Thrones trivia event since Gemini retired. But I remember when the Harry Potter one was hosted it was the talk of the server and had over 600 participants.
++++++11111+++1+1+1++
+
+11

The game is dead and full of errors

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap
Much love and peace Epic 🖤

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline TwoFace

• Dark & Light
  • $ LEL
  • Characters: Two_Face
  • Faction: ThaClick
New event suggestion 
World Quest Race 
For those of you who don't know WQ "World Quest" it is a Daily quest series in which you take the quest from NPC in west Arch 
Than you have to go to different NPC across PW and just talk to them to complete the quest
In PWI this quest was boring and done mostly by Flying because teleportation was expensive / tele stones are super expensive 
by flying it would take about 1 hour (most flyers are not maxed)

Event is simple

First to complete the World Quest  wines 
The special race can be started if you have one item which can be bought from the Shop GM Marking the start of the race (or Digging a chest in West Arch)

Complete the WQ will get small reward 
Win the WQ Race will get a big reward 

If you want to spice things up:
 1- You can make a rule to prevent use of Tele stones or teleporters (the item would disappear from inventory if Teleportation is Used) This would mean that you have to fly or mount from 1 NPC to the Other 
 2- If you want to take it up a level Than you cannot take the quest With blue name 

Now that would be a race I'm welling to watch or take a part of 

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
New event suggestion
World Quest Race

This would actually be a great event, especially if there weren't blue names allowed. And. If the npcs were far out in the middle of nowhere. 
+1

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
hi is there a way to put a Watcher of The Eartb NPC in the event arena?
it should be possible.

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline 𝘿𝙟永

• It's the internet
This would actually be a great event, especially if there weren't blue names allowed. And. If the npcs were far out in the middle of nowhere.
+1
Not a good idea, sins would dominate this event, since stealth. If they implemented your rules, that is.