Epic Perfect World

How to solo PV as wiz

Offline IsCo

• ~The Original Tideborn~
  • Characters: IsCo , CowardlyDog
  • Faction: Ducks
you mean absolute domain, not fortify, right lol?
Nu I say fortify I mean fortify lol

Offline Quequeg

• They seek him here, they seek him there, / Those F
Daft question maybe but are you self buffed with barb and wr buffs min ep would also help. Like others said smaller pulls and use expel genie skills etc or just learn how to kite with your char alittle more.

Simplest method is just use a seeker wr or barb to pull and kill for you and just follow with mage, exp lost for 2 in group vs much slower pv runs will even out or probably better exp over time for you and with fewer deaths if any plus less stress this way.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
You can easily solo PV 135+ with 135+ wiz if it has good gears and stats. Just holy path, gather mobs, will of phoenix to push em pack, then use that skill that gives insta channel (forgot how its called), use Black Ice Dragon Strike or Mountain Seize (works better bcuz stuns), then finish em all off with Holy Rain or something like that, if needed use Phoenix again.

Offline Buttermilk

You can easily solo PV 135+ with 135+ wiz if it has good gears and stats. Just holy path, gather mobs, will of phoenix to push em pack, then use that skill that gives insta channel (forgot how its called), use Black Ice Dragon Strike or Mountain Seize (works better bcuz stuns), then finish em all off with Holy Rain or something like that, if needed use Phoenix again.

what she said...

when im on wiz on pv, i always use holy path so mobs will be too far
then i'll use mountain seize (yep the stuns)
then phoenix (for knock back)
run run run 'til phoenix cools down, phoenix again  *repeat*

:smiley:

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
One of the easiest classes to PV with (IMO).

Pull half the instance, don't spam speedbuffs, you want them to be grouped up nicely. 

If the mobs are still spread out near the end run in a half-circle like pattern to group them tightly. After that, run at the nearest mob that's not part of the group, set up Dragons Breath.  Hit expell right as the big group is about to hit you.