Epic Perfect World

Barb 1 Hit Combo?

Offline MrCuteh

• Cuteeh
Just wondering if anyone knows a 1 hit combo for the barb or any good combos?
I am new to the class so any help will be much appreciated!

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Eh, for demon barbs I guess it would be like this :
Devour>Sunder>Tangling mire (genie)> Extreme poison(genie)> Ancestral rage
Probably the most effective 1 shot combo which takes 3 and a half sparks, about 100 energy on the genie and good timing. \o/

Sage is the same expect you won't need sunder. This is mostly for str or str/dex builds. If you're vit build, you probably won't need any killing combos
Last Edit: Nov 20, 2013, 03:05 pm by GGB

Offline timemanager

• NoHomo s2
Just wondering if anyone knows a 1 hit combo for the barb or any good combos?
I am new to the class so any help will be much appreciated!

Armagedom (2 sparks), if you can eat chi food to 3 spark and you have a lot of health you use armagedom.

Its aoe dmg and if crits with 3 spark, guaranteed you are the last to stand.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Eh, for demon barbs I guess it would be like this :
Devour>Sunder>Tangling mire (genie)> Extreme poison(genie)> Ancestral rage
Probably the most effective 1 shot combo which takes 3 and a half sparks, about 100 energy on the genie and good timing. \o/

Sage is the same expect you won't need sunder. This is mostly for str or str/dex builds. If you're vit build, you probably won't need any killing combos
Demon doesn't rely on sunder, it just guarantees a crit, if your fast.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
Demon doesn't rely on sunder, it just guarantees a crit, if your fast.

Actually you do RELY  on demon sunder if you want a 1 shot, since you won't depend on luck in getting a crit :) All you'd need is a zerk to get the max dmg out of this combo with demon sunder. He asked for a 1 shot combo, and this is the best one that there is. Sunder can be replaced with bestial onslaught, but seeing that most barbs are full STR r8 build, your crit rate won't be much over 50%

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
Actually you do RELY  on demon sunder if you want a 1 shot, since you won't depend on luck in getting a crit :) All you'd need is a zerk to get the max dmg out of this combo with demon sunder. He asked for a 1 shot combo, and this is the best one that there is. Sunder can be replaced with bestial onslaught, but seeing that most barbs are full STR r8 build, your crit rate won't be much over 50%
Not really... I easily hit 25k+ on AA/Some LA's non crit or zerk, it helps, but you don't RELY on it. Simply having high base damage and attack lvls helps.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
1 hit
combo
not the same thing. you either 1 hit. or you use a combo.

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
Not really... I easily hit 25k+ on AA/Some LA's non crit or zerk, it helps, but you don't RELY on it. Simply having high base damage and attack lvls helps.

Ok, you're the best bro  :-[

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
1 hit
combo
not the same thing. you either 1 hit. or you use a combo.

Not true. He means a combo where the last hit is a '1 hit' -- meaning a number above the amount of health points they have.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
Not true. He means a combo where the last hit is a '1 hit' -- meaning a number above the amount of health points they have.
^, Just like the wizard blade tempest is still a combo, because undine strike is technically an attack, not just debuff.

Robbert

Armagedom (2 sparks), if you can eat chi food to 3 spark and you have a lot of health you use armagedom.

gz 3 spark in arma combo phy attack doesnt affect arma damage you got promote to pve lvl antihero

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
  • Faction: Worms
gz 3 spark in arma combo phy attack doesnt affect arma damage you got promote to pve lvl antihero

Crystali-150SIN

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline timemanager

• NoHomo s2

look it up

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.