Epic Perfect World

Custom World Bosses.

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
Hi there,
so you do something good to EPW community and some people have to take advantage of this. By now, there are people, who obsessively farm the custom World Bosses, do not eat, do not sleep, just constantly control all cool downs and kill each custom boss every 3 hours with a horde of alts. In my opinion, it is time to raise the re spawn time of world bosses up to 9 hours or something, so that more people, who do not spend their lives in EP'W, can also do a WB occasionally.
Thank you.

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
idk if its possible but setting the respawn times to be somewhat random. maybe like insted of respawn being 3 hrs or w.e it is make it s it can be anywhere from 2-4 hrs or something to that effect so its impossible to just camp em n u gotta check n have luck. :/  anyway thats my 2 cents on the matter gl having this adjusted :3

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Hi there,
so you do something good to EPW community and some people have to take advantage of this. By now, there are people, who obsessively farm the custom World Bosses, do not eat, do not sleep, just constantly control all cool downs and kill each custom boss every 3 hours with a horde of alts. In my opinion, it is time to raise the re spawn time of world bosses up to 9 hours or something, so that more people, who do not spend their lives in EP'W, can also do a WB occasionally.
Thank you.
Oh brilliant idea really. World boss spawning 5 times in 2 days. Awsome.
Go hunt big ones lol.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
No, just because you cant get a boss kill, doesnt mean it should be ruined for everyone and have all the boss spawns increased. There are plenty of custom WBs, find a couple of friends and go to its spawn area and wait if you want those bosses.

Offline Skitzo

times are fine as they are, if u happen to come across someone killin a boss just come back to that spot in 3 hrs. I don't dedicatedly farm wbs, but I search when I get bored and have come across a few late in the day when a lot of asia is sleeping.

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
Random spawn times would be great. Normal world bosses spawn every 6 hours, so maybe adjust one type or another type.
Thx

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 05:52 pm by Alexithymia

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
If you wanted people to stop camping the world bosses, why wouldn't you ask for a shorter spawn time so that you could have a chance to get there before them instead of longer which would allow them to camp them more? I doubt they would be able to make the spawn time random, and I know there are plenty of world bosses around, just fly by every so often to look. It shouldn't be too bad.  :-\
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.