Epic Perfect World

Hallucinatory Card Bosses

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Okay, so I don't know about other people farming card bosses, but for me, I think the two card bosses in Hallucinatory are a bit too much apart. One near the 1st boss and one near the last. And they are kinda in opposite directions, so we have to travel to get one boss and then back through that route and then go another way. So, could the distance be adjusted a bit if possible please?
I'm not asking them to be side by side, but just asking to lessen the distance between them a bit.
~Thank you.
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Johania

i think this is possible but GM gonna have to not just relocate the sumonobot but also the mob that makes the sumonobot to spawn.  i know it can be done cause they made it in TT.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
i think this is possible but GM gonna have to not just relocate the sumonobot but also the mob that makes the sumonobot to spawn.  i know it can be done cause they made it in TT.
^^yeah
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Min

• Blink~~
  • Shave my shoes

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 05:55 pm by Alexithymia

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
The hands are most annoying in Trench I think, not the distance  :'(

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
So you don't mind the time it takes to run halfway across sot and aba, go through lunar several times and do half of gv but trench takes too long? o.O
Like I said everyone might not find it annoying but few people might. And this is just a suggestion. It depends on Aga and the GMs to decide whether it's a good idea or not. :)

Offline Fantom13

The hands are most annoying in Trench I think, not the distance  :'(
^This

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
You are complaining like the 79 cave is hard to run, it does not take long run in a seeker do massive pulls and aoe.

Level 30 base

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
You are complaining like the 79 cave is hard to run, it does not take long run in a seeker do massive pulls and aoe.
I never said it's too hard to run. I just said that the distance between the bosses is a bit too much.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
I never had a problem with Trench but I do understand yours. I always enjoy doing low level dungeons.....just for the heck of it. I remember wc-ing for a squad of 6 for Den of Rabid Wolves.........and not just once xD
Lmao! :D
And the thing is that if you make 2 or 3 runs it's not a problem. But when you are spamming multiple runs, the distance kinda feels long and utterly boring.