Epic Perfect World

need sls

Where can i get sls other than botique and buying them from people. On a side note what tactics do youn have for PV as a wiz thnx in advance :)

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Where can i get sls other than botique and buying them from people. On a side note what tactics do youn have for PV as a wiz thnx in advance :)
There is a card boss that drops SLS, But to do him requires a decent bit of farming.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Just take the time to do PV or FCC to level! :D

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
Just take the time to do PV or FCC to level! :D
Ew cash4life
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF
There is a card boss that drops SLS, But to do him requires a decent bit of farming.

since you brought that up, what are card bosses(i have a 150 5aps sin am asking cuz am lvling my alt)

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
since you brought that up, what are card bosses(i have a 150 5aps sin am asking cuz am lvling my alt)
Bosses that you need items to spawn, when you spawn them they drop a card, and some rewards, varying on the boss, the most popular are the ones in Brimstone, since they drop apocalypse pages, and chrono pages.
Bosses that you need items to spawn
where can i get the items and when i do how can i spawn them (sorry am asking ALOT of questions)

Offline Magestic

• Support Member
  • Magestickers ✌☺☮
  • ☀derphi. ★Ivoree #Chocolatte ✿Flowered
  • Characters: Derpive
  • Faction: ♥EPW_Team
where can i get the items and when i do how can i spawn them (sorry am asking ALOT of questions)
For now,
You randomly get the boss card from anni packs, npc is at the center of West archo. Once you have the boss card go to FB51 (Check main map it's near city of lost, wolf totem valley) go inside and dig the pillar of the specified boss name.

You'd need hammerfall boss card for SLS, 2x so they'd drop around 8

[6:23:02 PM] Jem: Bans and mutes aren't meant to be equally shared,
they are given to those who deserve them.
If you are receiving more bans than someone else,
maybe you are the problem, not us.

Rules | Guide To Guides | Help Desk

Siggy by: Angy <3

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
Mystical tome fragments. A lot of them. Talk to one of the npc's in OHT(Old heavens tear) can't remember which npc, but there's not many there. exchange the mat for the card you would like to get.
for anything else i suggest checking the guide out.
[move] http://epicpw.com/guides/card-boss-guide/ [/move]
Last Edit: Nov 19, 2013, 03:12 am by ΤΘμΓŇΪǾŰЁΤ