Epic Perfect World

Guide for the recent Crash/Disconnects

Offline slvrdrgn391

anyone mind telling me why i cant select a server... i put what you said into serverlist but nothing is working says there is no server

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I will soon provide the proper files for you, please be patient, it will take few hours since I am busy now with patching the game.

Offline Slayer1

• Beginner
ok, im new here so if i missed something somewhere im sorry, but i was getting the zilbwapi.dll issue, but after i got that one fixed its now saying it doesnt have the ElementSkill.dll didnt see anything for it here yet so thought id ask if you guys have a ready fix for it? ive checked the elemnt file and it IS there but its saying it isnt

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
there is info.txt file.. you need to follow it exactly as it says.. I think you are launching the game from the patch folder instead of game folder

christian177

Hi im new here and im having same problem as  slvrdrgn391 can someone please tell me how to fix it because i did same thing and now it tells me that there is no server what should i do??

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
if you guys would search the forum yo uwould know that we are experiencing isses on the login server atm :)
its like 6 topics about this alrdy <.<