Epic Perfect World

GM's, NW, ET's and Pvp

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
  • Faction: Worms
No, consider how much me and lots of other 'ws farmers' farmed during 2x. I know few people who this way could get gears almost equal to main donators like Flash. It was always fine on the server without NW, now people want everything for supply tokens? No one bothers to farm anymore? What am I supposed to do to get ec if not ws? new TT which is 6x slower than ws? No thanks

Arent you playing on storm with rest of Xpend? dont talk, your posts are always useless

Oh and btw, famers are those who vote for server and keep it #1 on list
Farmed 20k ecs during 2x by spammin ws ok?

Crystali-150SIN

Offline Sheikah

• Retired Staff Member
  • Baby GN.
  • Yo, where's my ba-ba and binky?!
Okay guys, calm down. 

I was gonna leave this thread alone after my initial response, but...

I laughed so hard at the "no one does pvp events because no one does 1v1's".  So much so that I can't go back to sleep now after reading that.

-Sleep holds 1v1 dragon event every Monday.  ET holds 1v1 playoffs every day (if not him, then Alexy or Magestic takes over).  1v1 playoffs for the 145-149 brackets are being held more often.  1v1 with bets...I can go on and on. Hell, I have even run impromptu pvp events.   It's not just 2v2's and 3v3's.  As for the "qq rainbow squad" thing: there is a reason why that rule is there.  Lest we have nothing but sins in the events.  Oh you need to find a non-sin friend to help you do an event? Poor you.  Once again: participation plays a role.  If we can't get the required players, then we just can't run the events.

Point is, these events are being run.  In fact, they're being run a bit more than they used to now that us 4 baby GM's are here to help out.

Now I'm gone. :)

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Okay guys, calm down. 

I was gonna leave this thread alone after my initial response, but...

I laughed so hard at the "no one does pvp events because no one does 1v1's".  So much so that I can't go back to sleep now after reading that.

-Sleep holds 1v1 dragon event every Monday.  ET holds 1v1 playoffs every day (if not him, then Alexy or Magestic takes over).  1v1 playoffs for the 145-149 brackets are being held more often.  1v1 with bets...I can go on and on. Hell, I have even run impromptu pvp events.   It's not just 2v2's and 3v3's.  As for the "qq rainbow squad" thing: there is a reason why that rule is there.  Lest we have nothing but sins in the events.  Oh you need to find a non-sin friend to help you do an event? Poor you.  Once again: participation plays a role.  If we can't get the required players, then we just can't run the events.

Point is, these events are being run.  In fact, they're being run a bit more than they used to now that us 4 baby GM's are here to help out.

Now I'm gone. :)
wow LOL. Impressive. You are so right and sooo far away from what i said at the same time.

Meng, I dont even feel like explaining over and over again cause I get answers like yours, like Agatio answer or Night's answer. These answers are far away from what im trying to say.

1st (sigh). I mentioned 2v2 or 3v3 events, reasons and such, to point out THE REASONS of why you people are unable to find ppl to attend your pvp events AFTER SERVER RESETS. I said 1v1 as a suggestion to make your job easy, but if you feel attempin for 2 or 3 go ahead, i completely understand the rainbow thing, was just saying as a reason of why is hard to find a parthner.

2. All the events you just mentioned are always, ALWAYS held before reset time, very very before.

3. Please tell me, how many pvp events were held AFTER SERVER RESET in the lasts 5 Months. I can count them with my right hand fingers.

So you see, theres a lot of events... Yeah, but they all are always early at server time. Theres a complete lack of events after server resets, for about 6 or 8 hours. The people that play in this time, has no chance to attend any of these events, NONE OF THEM.

Please dont missunderstand my words, i can attend A FEW times (that these events been run). Fire legion / save the princess / and summor camp. But thats all I see, and I devotedly play 2-4 hours a day. I appreciatte these events, yes. But it would be nice to be able to attend any pvp event after months.

Guys... Seriously, Im just trying to make my and other people gameplay enjoyable. Sigh.

Offline Sheikah

• Retired Staff Member
  • Baby GN.
  • Yo, where's my ba-ba and binky?!
I'm going to give you a small example as to why pvp events aren't held as much after reset.

For me, reset is 8pm my time.  I generally don't like running events for the first hour after reset because people are doing bh's the most at that time.  I have about 4-5 hours after that to do events.  This is about 5am server time when it's time to go to bed.  It's easier to do the pve events because the moment we say "pvp event" after a certain time, the participation drops.  It could be that the Asians who are on have an issue with reading English, or there just simply is not enough who wants to do it. 

You know what? One of these days, I'll do a 1v1 event after server reset.  You better be there. :)

Offline wesnan10

• Legacy Leader :)
  • i am who i am
  • Faction: Legacy

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
I'm going to give you a small example as to why pvp events aren't held as much after reset.

For me, reset is 8pm my time.  I generally don't like running events for the first hour after reset because people are doing bh's the most at that time.  I have about 4-5 hours after that to do events.  This is about 5am server time when it's time to go to bed.  It's easier to do the pve events because the moment we say "pvp event" after a certain time, the participation drops.  It could be that the Asians who are on have an issue with reading English, or there just simply is not enough who wants to do it. 

You know what? One of these days, I'll do a 1v1 event after server reset.  You better be there. :)
this... This is a very very good answer, I really like this.

Yes, I will be there for sure. Even though I lag so bad lately at night but I will be there.

Many thanks for understanding my point and giving a try to pvp events, I greatly appreciate it.

Offline Triality#1

People like you aren't the ones who keep the server running.
Remind me how much you've donated.
Sorry to burst your bubble but I play every server around.  :normal-1:

And no, even people who donate vote for some extra gold.
Don't even try that. You act like you played 7-8 servers. You played like 4, 3 on which nobody cared for you.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
So I guess we are done here

I suggest to make Cog/wwi ratio 70 WWI - 80 a Cog. Farmers shouldnt complain over this since ST is not affected by 2x and the price to make it through ST is very expensive, everybody happy.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Great...
Geez, 12 hours a day? Nice.
I DON'T KNOW, MAN. I THINK THE WHOLE WORLD IS AGAINST YOU!
But...you suck.
:((((( SAD!
U SO SMART!
There is more, but I can't be bothered to waste more time on you.
Also my dear friend, feel free to hit me up when Im around just to have some fun together like we used to do.

sorround

Yes, *** economy , *** putting effort in a ***ing game meant to have fun and *** farmers profit.
You can call me selfish if you want but I'm not the one  discarding a suggestion because it would ruin my profit...

This server thinks way too much :l sometimes you just have to take the risk and make a change..it ididn't work? Change it back.

Some of us have no time nor the interest to spend 67876688  hours doing some monotonous shit pve. Barely anyone does nw anymore, and who the *** said pvp can't be a way of farming too? I'm all in for st's=cogs/wwi.

Let the flame begin begin,bye.
:normal-36:

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Yes, *** economy , *** putting effort in a ***ing game meant to have fun and *** farmers profit.
You can call me selfish if you want but I'm not the one  discarding a suggestion because it would ruin my profit...

This server thinks way too much :l sometimes you just have to take the risk and make a change..it ididn't work? Change it back.

Some of us have no time nor the interest to spend 67876688  hours doing some monotonous shit pve. Barely anyone does nw anymore, and who the *** said pvp can't be a way of farming too? I'm all in for st's=cogs/wwi.

Let the flame begin begin,bye.
:normal-36:
I dont want to fck farmers nor economy lol :-\

But you got my point pretty well.

Im trying to run a pvp farming revolution  :)) :))

Also just a reminder so farmers can be happy too

So I guess we are done here

I suggest to make Cog/wwi ratio 70 WWI - 80 a Cog. Farmers shouldnt complain over this since ST is not affected by 2x and the price to make it through ST is very expensive, everybody happy.

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
  • Faction: Worms
made 32ets in 4 days this week

Crystali-150SIN