Epic Perfect World

GM's, NW, ET's and Pvp

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Imma try to be civilized with you.

Is not new ares fault, is the time that farming these mats cosume. For example, a Ws run is 45 mins (my case) and you also need 5 ppl to defend pavs. Not everybody can run 5 clients and not everybody can complete the run in that time. 6 wwi per run so you need around 13 runs + 2 wwi to get 80 WWI * 45 mins = 585 mins / 60 = Almost 10 hours of pure farming. I can barely do one run without getting bored. Same with cube, around 30 mins WITHOUT FAILING. AND YOU CAN ONLY RUN IT ONCE A DAY. Or every 30 mins, cant remember. Not everybody got +10 alts 150 well geared to farm ares or resist aoe.

Not ares fault sir, mostly the time it takes to farm these mats has rised its price. And the few amount of ppl that farms it, is actually A LOOOOT OF TIME pveing.

This is why I suggested NW because then, with pvp, you would be able to farm then as well
WS is the best way for farmers to get EC, if u're getting bored of farming because for you game should be 1 click = all dead, then well, its your problem, put some effort instead of crying constantly how game is all against you. As much as you're right about everything else in this thread, WWI and COGs for st is dumb idea

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
And everyone obviously bugs them to be able to move freely while using them (using game bugs to your advantage is not legal).

It's not a bug, it'a a game mechanic. If you anti-stun + Ironguard, the anti-stun negates the stun that an Ironguard would provide.

And I can't take a single thing you said seriously either. ESPECIALLY the last bit.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
WS is the best way for farmers to get EC, if u're getting bored of farming because for you game should be 1 click = all dead, then well, its your problem, put some effort instead of crying constantly how game is all against you. As much as you're right about everything else in this thread, WWI and COGs for st is dumb idea
first, try to stop trying to be offensive.

We are having a civilized discussion here, or atleast I am.

I have farmed my 2 warsong bets, farmed aswell my 2 students belts. Also farmed Montero's belt. Is not crying about pve, is actually trying to encourage Pvp on Nation wars, lowing primary mats of Warsong belt and cube neck. As there are some ppl that hate pvp, there are also ppl that hate pve, that doesnt have lots of high lvls chars or a decent pc to run Ws himself. Im not suggesting all these things to make my gameplay easier, to benefit my gameplay, no. MY sin has 91% crit rate, self buffed dph mode. I REALLY dont need anything in game.

I also suggested to make the mat ratio high, very. So it wouldnt make those instances useless.

Offline Naosu

• Boop
1) I would be pretty happy to see nw as a way to get Cogs/WWIs. I'm massively busy with school right now and I don't really have the time to farm for WWIs. I try to do cube on a few of my toons every day, but I find these easy enough to get. People with more alts/the ability to do it more than once per day just have a HUGE advantage of getting it quicker.

2) I'm just tired of feeling as though I must do NW because I'm in need of ST. I'm SO bored and frustrated and angry with NW. (Plenty of reasons.... Not all concerning NW itself either.) I've been on the verge of just stopping nw and focusing on doing bhs for reshaping my gear for a couple weeks now. I got a hell of a lot of toons, time to get going on the bhs again.

3) Nerf purify and I will DEMAND some classes get nerfed. Now, personally I don't even USE a puri weapon on my veno nor on my cleric. Well that is, unless I'm doing TM runs and feel like being the puller. =P Still, while it does make it near impossible to catch and kill demon venos, my squads have done it plenty of times. It also provides clerics (who actually use it unlike me) an anti-stun in which we are lacking. Venos have feral concentration, demon venos have summer sprint, psys have psychic will and I think another anti-stun? (I haven't played my psy much... so idk). Mystics can lysing the pets (it's a very short anti-stun, but I don't think mystics have another one either?)... And I'm not sure if wizzy's have one or not. And as it stands it doesn't proc (for me when I've used it) very much. Yes there's a chance, but some of us get the short end of the stick and rarely see it go off.
What am I even doing?

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Cleaned.

On topic if you don't mind plis =<
I don't want to close this while it's still valid for discussion.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Any free items GM.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
1) I would be pretty happy to see nw as a way to get Cogs/WWIs. I'm massively busy with school right now and I don't really have the time to farm for WWIs. I try to do cube on a few of my toons every day, but I find these easy enough to get. People with more alts/the ability to do it more than once per day just have a HUGE advantage of getting it quicker.

2) I'm just tired of feeling as though I must do NW because I'm in need of ST. I'm SO bored and frustrated and angry with NW. (Plenty of reasons.... Not all concerning NW itself either.) I've been on the verge of just stopping nw and focusing on doing bhs for reshaping my gear for a couple weeks now. I got a hell of a lot of toons, time to get going on the bhs again.

3) Nerf purify and I will DEMAND some classes get nerfed. Now, personally I don't even USE a puri weapon on my veno nor on my cleric. Well that is, unless I'm doing TM runs and feel like being the puller. =P Still, while it does make it near impossible to catch and kill demon venos, my squads have done it plenty of times. It also provides clerics (who actually use it unlike me) an anti-stun in which we are lacking. Venos have feral concentration, demon venos have summer sprint, psys have psychic will and I think another anti-stun? (I haven't played my psy much... so idk). Mystics can lysing the pets (it's a very short anti-stun, but I don't think mystics have another one either?)... And I'm not sure if wizzy's have one or not. And as it stands it doesn't proc (for me when I've used it) very much. Yes there's a chance, but some of us get the short end of the stick and rarely see it go off.
This. All of this. Nw is annoying, not only because it only gives one reward, but because it doesn't rely on you, or your squads skill, but instead, forces you to put your faith in total randoms, who have a chance to be total fails in this nw.
A new way to get cogs and WWI would be amazing, As has been mentioned, some people have school, and jobs to go to, which doesn't leave too much free time for hardcore farming.
Lastly, about purify weapon, anitistuns, and IG's.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF
buttmad   'Nuff said.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
1. Nw have already been adjusted to benefit players. 2. There are plenty of non pvp events done that give ET. 3. Imo wwi and cogs should remain as is no more of this silver platter stuff plz get off ur butt and farm em like the rest did
Last Edit: Nov 18, 2013, 07:16 pm by Night♀
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline omen20154

I am not opposed to Cogs or WWI being able to be obtained through ST exchange.  WWI while not really 'easy" to farm, are still farmable.  Cogs on the other hand.  I hate the cube.  Its too random, and some days I just wanna rage quit the cube. 

As far as destroying the economy or whatever, I think the ONLY people opposed to this idea will be the farmers.  Honestly I don't see why,  If it was put in the forges for lets say 70st = 1 Cog or WWI, then at the current exchange rates that's still 140-150ec from a farming stand point.

Offline AlmostFamous

• Amor Vincit Omnia
  • Characters: AlmostFamous
Remove the random spawn on flag in nw. And make it always spawn in the center = nw balanced :)
Mvlti svnt vocati, pavci vero electi

Offline Naosu

• Boop
1. Nw have already been adjusted to benefit players. 2. There are plenty of non pvp events done that give ET. 3. Imo wwi and cogs should remain as is no more of this silver platter stuff plz get off ur butt and farm em like the rest did

I don't WANT wwi's handed to me. But I want a way to farm them that I can actually do on a limited time schedule.
What am I even doing?

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team

It was a glorious day in the fire kingdom.

------

Also, about the PvP event thing, I know where you're coming from. I really do, but I've placed my PvP events at a certain time for a reason. I rarely get any players to participate beyond server reset hour. Yes, you may come to them, but you aren't 16 players. I'm very hesitant to even attempt doing that again. :c

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Angelring13

On Purify Weapons:
Bottom line, while these are powerful, you can kill a person without using status effects, and they had to do a whole lot to get these weapons, let the people who did enjoy them.

On Charger Orbs:
First off, they are not overpowered in the slightest, you still have the ability to stun, occult ice and so on the player to make them stop, on top of being able to more than catch up with skills like Holy Path and the like, if I could catch people in TW with my flying mount who were using these (poor use of apoth to begin with in my eyes, but still), than it shouldn't be a problem for people, its merely a matter of thinking outside the box  instead of crying over spilled milk.

On Elven Alacrity:
This is not overpowered at all, its not only helpful in PvP but in PvE, and on top of it, it costs a spark and has a decently long enough cool down so its not spamable... if someone is coordinating a bunch of archers using this, then power to them for an awesome strategy, learn from it and there's NOTHING stopping you from doing the same on your side.

On Iron Guards:
First off these are harder to get in this game, as they are not offered at the forges and to boot, you have to use genie stamina or class skills to get around the stun, that in and of itself is balanced. They've been around since the beginning of this game and no one has ever nerfed them on the normal game, so I see no reason to nerf them here, because they do use up an apoth cool down and they use genie stamina (things which could be used for other options and defenses, but are not) or a skill cool down. In all my years of PvP and TW I will always use Sutra over Ironguards. Oh and to top it off, there is a slight delay in apoth which also balances their use.

To qualify this, I have 2+ years of TW experience on PWI and 1+ year of PK experience. I know my stuff, and to be honest, if you're complaining about the above, then you need to take a reality check and realize you can defeat the above, it just requires trial and error and a bit of creativity. Skill > Gear

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
I don't play 12hour a day fgt  :normal-20:

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
It was a glorious day in the fire kingdom.

------

Also, about the PvP event thing, I know where you're coming from. I really do, but I've placed my PvP events at a certain time for a reason. I rarely get any players to participate beyond server reset hour. Yes, you may come to them, but you aren't 16 players. I'm very hesitant to even attempt doing that again. :c

Im on phone so is kinda hard to answer all of the replys i want to answer but I will answer yours by now. Is pretty time comsuming to answer all .-.

You know the reason of why is hard for you GMs to find ppls on pvp events?

1. Because you never run any.

2. Because you guys are doing 2v2, 3v3 and so on. People needs a parthner / squad. Why people cant find parthners/squads? 2.1 because they need rainbow. 2.2 because maybe i dont like my parthners class, maybe im looking for something else. Instead of wasting my time looking a good parthner and failing, I rather to not even bother.

Then again, not trying to be rude ;-;. But try to do 1v1 maybe?? I can bet a nude of me that you'll surely get the 16 spots filled.

Also, 1v1 dont necessarely need to be "Playoffs", just run normal 1v1 ;-; not so hard.

@Night; babe whyyyy, whyyy mean qq.

Im not trying to make everything easy, no. IM JUST TRYING to give people a GOOD REASON to join nation wars, if you guys implement what I have said, people will enjoy nation wars MORE, we will get lots of more ppl in and NOT EVERYONE will feel useless in NW, I bet a lot of more people would start forming squads and stuff, NATIONS wouldnt be so dead, AND PEOPLE would actually fight to win territories for their nation ...

About events, for gods sake.... Pve events.... Meh.... Is not like we need more pve... What we actually need is more pvp and thats exactly what Im trying to encourage. AND even more after server resets... You can go to pvp spots by 2 AM server time and you will see most of them are practically dead .....