Epic Perfect World

GM's, NW, ET's and Pvp

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Ok so... Its me again...

Recently I been thinking on a few suggestions, mostly about what should be fixed or implemented...

Ok... Lets start this...

GMs and TimeZones

So, I got a friend that usually plays around 12 hours a day. Hes able to farm up to 30 event tokens A WEEK.
Any idea why is this? well I asked him and he said he gets them from pvp events, playoffs, PvP bets and such.

Yeah! you gotta be a good at PVP to win these events... The point is... I TAUGHT HIM, I beat him easily, So Ican easily win these events too.

We got 5 Gms now "supposedly" to do events after server resets... Yet I havent been able to attend a single "Playoffs" "pvp event" in months...(I wouldnt be able to win them anyways due to the massive lag spikes latelyXD)  Besides Girls v Boys 2 times recently (The only 2 times I have been able to attend them since always) (ty to the new gms tho))

Im not trying to be rude... and If I am, forgive my words. I am just trying to promote more pvp events after server resets and make my and other ppl Gameplay a bit more enjoyable.

(I play around 3-4 hours a day btw.)

Nation Wars

So let the Screenshot talk for itself.

For a sec imma stop and say... Ok so, this is impressive. Flame 1st. #epic

I want you guys to notice the map, the number of people in the nations.

I was in dark, and this happened in the first 30 mins. And makes me wonder why? Dark started with around 14x Ppl as the other nations.  you might say Oh Afk'ers everywhere but only one nation gets all the afkers?... Oh, Lame people in there BRBRBRBR everywhere You and me can agree that all the nations had BR's.

This is merely caused about imbalance, Dark got baselocked for around 1 hour. People rage quit dark.
So, then again, I dont want to open an infinite arguing about this.

Reasons that, IMO, cause imbalance in nation wars.

Purify Weapon: Yes, buttpain, but the entire server knows its broken. What im trying to do? Oh, well I dont want it to be removed, CAUSE i do understand that you work that ass out to get the purify on your weapon. What I want? well I want Agatio to implement what he has said he would do several times. Reduce the time that anti stun lasts and movement speed by half. We all happy. You happy me happy. Tho he seems to avoid it after he suggests this

200% Speed Pills: Yea because, ***.
How am I supposed to struggle for flag when I can even reach the person that carries the flag? These pills make NW just completely boring. I dont think this needs any more explanations.

Elven Alacrity: I dont know. But I do think that this should be self buff. Im not so sure that if it needs a nerf or no so you guys can share your opinions about this.

IronGuards: Why? I mean, why not??? I have seen barbs, venos, any other class. Walking inside 10 PPl fighting for flag, pop an anti stun/fortify and peacefully walk, pick the flag, and leave. you ok?? You think this is ok???

I believe that flag spawn points were supposed to be hard struggle zones. This isnt even struggle lol. Probably wont be removed or fixed, but I had to give it a shot  :-\.

Lately nation wars been dying a lot, people rage quitting, less people joining. Nation wars is becoming annoying to just even attend. No point trying to fight when you dont have a chance to win. So i got a few suggestions to improve nation wars.

Add 2/3 event tokens as a reward from NW. (yes, so everybody gets something worth). But also add a Credit requirement, idk like 6k maybe?

I have notice the increment on Warsong / puzzle mats. So why not add WWI or Cogs in exchange to Supply tokens?

The ratio should be high, to not make Cube and Warsong worthless to farm like 1 WWI;60 ST? 1 Cog; 80 ST.

Yes meng. 90 ec for a WWI or 100 ec for a Cog is just insanely crazy.

Mystical Elixirs. (Yeah). As a pvp'er I LACK OF pills (and i carry a lot) YEAH, pills are never enough.
THIS IS To encourage PVP. It also would make it a bit more enjoyable since everybody would be carrying pills. You want lots of elixirs? Go NW.

Lvl7 Tome Fragments: ATM the only way I know to farm these things is through GV, (finishing gv < ZzzZZZz) plus the tomes price been increasing by a lot. A few months ago a lvl 7 tome was worth between 1k - 1.2k ec, now Tomes are 2k ec average. I dont want to make gold useless, this is why i didnt suggest tomes in exchange of ST. But Tome Fragments in exchange of ST would low the Tomes price a bit and make NW viable to assist. again. Like idk 50 ST ; 1 Tome Fragment?

I believe all these things would make ppl want to go to NW again.

Last Edit: Nov 18, 2013, 04:48 am by Jolhanson, Reason: Papi

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
These ideas are actually pretty solid. ST will become way more valuable and NW would be worth its two hour toll. But it would suck for people who cant even attend NW QQ. Eg. Me and any other aussies cos of the time zones. (I think it starts at 6 am? Or 4 not sure) but I can't really QQ about something like that, a bit selfish.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Well, to the GM comment, while I agree with you, I also disagree. The new GMs throw far more events than ever before, but at the same time at around this time for another 4-6 hours, there really isn't any events nor are any gms really online. Which sucks for the people who can only log on during these hours.

And honestly? I hate NW. And a lot of these ideas are really solid though I think if they add WWI or Cogs they should be a little more expensive than just 60, since people can get up to 1k of the tokens in one night. But there really isn't anything they can do to stop the IG pop during the flag to stop it unless they get rid of IGs all together, and people would be too mad about that.  :-X
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Oh is it time for the weekly NW QQ thread again?

If purify gets a nerf, then sins should get a reduction on atklvl & aps as well.

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
And honestly? I hate NW. And a lot of these ideas are really solid though I think if they add WWI or Cogs they should be a little more expensive than just 60, since people can get up to 1k of the tokens in one night. But there really isn't anything they can do to stop the IG pop during the flag to stop it unless they get rid of IGs all together, and people would be too mad about that. 

Its hard enough to get ST for the people who cant attend NW at all, making ST related items harder to get would just be Nazi behaviour. And yeah, the IG thing would cause too much QQ

Offline Magestic

• Support Member
  • Magestickers ✌☺☮
  • ☀derphi. ★Ivoree #Chocolatte ✿Flowered
  • Characters: Derpive
  • Faction: ♥EPW_Team
Well most of the time i am trying to mix the events so that people wont complain about 2 same events taking place at the same day,ik we"re allowed to do playoffs but it belongs to et and there is a fixed time for it (12:00 ST).Thats the reason why i go in for a cube race because BVG isn't possible without 2gms :( ..If you guys need some events that should add up ST,i"ll come up with some pvp event pretty soon.i already have something which requires a bit of testing,just be patient  >:D

[6:23:02 PM] Jem: Bans and mutes aren't meant to be equally shared,
they are given to those who deserve them.
If you are receiving more bans than someone else,
maybe you are the problem, not us.

Rules | Guide To Guides | Help Desk

Siggy by: Angy <3

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran

Its hard enough to get ST for the people who cant attend NW at all, making ST related items harder to get would just be Nazi behaviour. And yeah, the IG thing would cause too much QQ
Well it just wouldn't be fair, lol. If they didn't take out the wf's ig skill everyone would complain about that. I'd just leave the ig's alone for now.
Making st is a bit harder for you guys but, like said there's events that give a good amount, bh's, and probably something else I'm not thinking of. So besides nw it is a bit harder.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Triality#1

Ok so... Its me again...

Recently I been thinking on a few suggestions, mostly about what should be fixed or implemented...

Ok... Lets (''lets'', you don't capitalise two words within a sentence in this context) start this...

GMs and TimeZones

So, I got a friend that usually plays around 12 hours a day. Hes able to farm up to 30 event tokens A WEEK.
Any idea why is this? well I asked him and he said he gets them from pvp events, playoffs, PvP bets and such.

Yeah! you gotta be a good at PVP to win these events... The point is... I TAUGHT HIM, I beat him easily, So Ican easily win these events too.

We got 5 Gms now "supposedly" to do events after server resets... Yet I havent been able to attend a single "Playoffs" "pvp event" in months...(I wouldnt be able to win them anyways due to the massive lag spikes latelyXD)  Besides Girls v Boys 2 times recently (The only 2 times I have been able to attend them since always) (ty to the new gms tho))

Im not trying to be rude... and If I am, forgive my words. I am just trying to promote more pvp events after server resets and make my and other ppl Gameplay a bit more enjoyable.

(I play around 3-4 hours a day btw.)

Nation Wars

So let the Screenshot talk for itself.

For a sec imma stop and say... Ok so, this is impressive. Flame 1st. #epic

I want you guys to notice the map, the number of people in the nations.

I was in dark, and this happened in the first 30 mins. And makes me wonder why? Dark started with around 14x Ppl as the other nations.  you might say Oh Afk'ers everywhere but only one nation gets all the afkers?... Oh, Lame people in there BRBRBRBR everywhere You and me can agree that all the nations had BR's.

This is merely caused about imbalance, Dark got baselocked for around 1 hour. People rage quit dark.
So, then again, I dont want to open an infinite arguing about this.

Reasons that, IMO, cause imbalance in nation wars.

Purify Weapon: Yes, buttpain, but the entire server knows its broken. What im trying to do? Oh, well I dont want it to be removed, CAUSE i do understand that you work that ass out to get the purify on your weapon. What I want? well I want Agatio to implement what he has said he would do several times. Reduce the time that anti stun lasts and movement speed by half. We all happy. You happy me happy. Tho he seems to avoid it after he suggests this

200% Speed Pills: Yea because, ***.
How am I supposed to struggle for flag when I can even reach the person that carries the flag? These pills make NW just completely boring. I dont think this needs any more explanations.

Elven Alacrity: I dont know. But I do think that this should be self buff. Im not so sure that if it needs a nerf or no so you guys can share your opinions about this.

IronGuards: Why? I mean, why not??? I have seen barbs, venos, any other class. Walking inside 10 PPl fighting for flag, pop an anti stun/fortify and peacefully walk, pick the flag, and leave. you ok?? You think this is ok???

I believe that flag spawn points were supposed to be hard struggle zones. This isnt even struggle lol. Probably wont be removed or fixed, but I had to give it a shot  :-\.

Lately nation wars been dying a lot, people rage quitting, less people joining. Nation wars is becoming annoying to just even attend. No point trying to fight when you dont have a chance to win. So i got a few suggestions to improve nation wars.

Add 2/3 event tokens as a reward from NW. (yes, so everybody gets something worth). But also add a Credit requirement, idk like 6k maybe?

I have notice the increment on Warsong / puzzle mats. So why not add WWI or Cogs in exchange to Supply tokens?

The ratio should be high, to not make Cube and Warsong worthless to farm like 1 WWI;60 ST? 1 Cog; 80 ST.

Yes meng. 90 ec for a WWI or 100 ec for a Cog is just insanely crazy.

Mystical Elixirs. (Yeah). As a pvp'er I LACK OF pills (and i carry a lot) YEAH, pills are never enough.
THIS IS To encourage PVP. It also would make it a bit more enjoyable since everybody would be carrying pills. You want lots of elixirs? Go NW.

Lvl7 Tome Fragments: ATM the only way I know to farm these things is through GV, (finishing gv < ZzzZZZz) plus the tomes price been increasing by a lot. A few months ago a lvl 7 tome was worth between 1k - 1.2k ec, now Tomes are 2k ec average. I dont want to make gold useless, this is why i didnt suggest tomes in exchange of ST. But Tome Fragments in exchange of ST would low the Tomes price a bit and make NW viable to assist. again. Like idk 50 ST ; 1 Tome Fragment?

I believe all these things would make ppl want to go to NW again.
Great...
Geez, 12 hours a day? Nice.
I DON'T KNOW, MAN. I THINK THE WHOLE WORLD IS AGAINST YOU!
But...you suck.
:((((( SAD!
U SO SMART!
There is more, but I can't be bothered to waste more time on you.

Offline Sheikah

• Retired Staff Member
  • Baby GN.
  • Yo, where's my ba-ba and binky?!
Well most of the time i am trying to mix the events so that people wont complain about 2 same events taking place at the same day,ik we"re allowed to do playoffs but it belongs to et and there is a fixed time for it (12:00 ST).Thats the reason why i go in for a cube race because BVG isn't possible without 2gms :( ..If you guys need some events that should add up ST,i"ll come up with some pvp event pretty soon.i already have something which requires a bit of testing,just be patient  >:D

Exactly what he said.  We got the go-ahead to do the playoffs, but it's really ET's thing.  Also, there have been times where I would be the only GM on during my time zone and it's not easy (and in some cases not possible at all) to hold PvP events.  Hell, sometimes if WC gets out of hand, it's hard to do even my scavenger hunt or HnS events without having a second pair of eyes.  There's also the matter of participation.  There have been times where PvP events were canceled because of lack of participation.

I am always open to ideas for events--whether pvp or pve (or even both).  But I won't do 1k EC bet 1v1's--I feel morally dirty when the thought is even mentioned.

Also, with 2x on until Tuesday, it was suggested to slow down on the events as to not kill the economy further with all the EC's in circulation. 

As for NW, I find it very ironic.

Flame was the stigmatic nation.  You see you were in Flame, you pretty much was expecting 100 tokens at best. 

But it also shows that it can happen to any nation as long as you have those people who will afk/ragequit once the going gets tough.  Or some people just don't go because they are bored of it (I know I got bored of it fairly quickly and only went if I needed ST"s REALLY badly) or they can't because sleep > EPW.  It has very little to do with purify spell (which has been said time and time again that the proc-rate on it is craptastic--and any nerf to it should come with more nerfs to other classes) and IG's (btw, if IG's were removed, veno skill, absolute domain, and anything else that gives any amount of immunity would have to be removed in the interest of fairness).

Offline Skitzo

well the one thing about the nw that I have noticed the last week or two I have went, one maybe 2 nations are alt nation. Meaning that's the nation where everyone who duel logs has an alt in and that nation does poorly til the last 30mins or so. my suggesting would be anyway of stopping multi clienting in nw. Not the main map just nw which would stop the alt nations and the oh look such and such nation is doing better than this one, of course ur not full of alts D:, ive been stuck in alt nation like 3 times already

Offline Sheikah

• Retired Staff Member
  • Baby GN.
  • Yo, where's my ba-ba and binky?!
well the one thing about the nw that I have noticed the last week or two I have went, one maybe 2 nations are alt nation. Meaning that's the nation where everyone who duel logs has an alt in and that nation does poorly til the last 30mins or so. my suggesting would be anyway of stopping multi clienting in nw. Not the main map just nw which would stop the alt nations and the oh look such and such nation is doing better than this one, of course ur not full of alts D:, ive been stuck in alt nation like 3 times already

Actually, dual client in nw is bannable.  Just that there's way too many of them.

Offline Skitzo

start the ban hammer pl0x

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Oh is it time for the weekly NW QQ thread again?

You know, when people asking in which nation are your veno and trying to switch chars till get in same nation it say many things. You maybe even proud about that, but I dont see anything pro or funny when people try to get in same nation with few pro venos which are literally unkilable.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
You know, when people asking in which nation are your veno and trying to switch chars till get in same nation it say many things. You maybe even proud about that, but I dont see anything pro or funny when people try to get in same nation with few pro venos which are literally unkilable.

Hi stalker!

Also, I havn't done NW in uhm, months. Nice try.

About the event thing, I do usually see quite a few events every day. Most of them in EU/US times though. However this is a EU based server afterall. It's hardly reasonable to expect staff to stay up all night so people can have events 24/7.

Actually, dual client in nw is bannable.  Just that there's way too many of them.

Have GM's actually been online during NW to try lately? I remember usually none being available to report dual clients to. Though admittedly I haven't checked recently.

Robbert

fck nw make ducks lvl pt of clueless pk people 3 ep 3 ea spam elven alacrity and purify on a wf that wears puri weap, with ig ready whenever puri doesn't proc 3 times every 5 seconds you win easy