Epic Perfect World

PV Buff

Offline Consist

• Old Player
hi i was just wondering if there could be an option when you talk to khoan the survivor therer could be a buffs option and it would say "barb buff" "bm buff" "ep buff" or "sin buff" because i see a lot of ha classes asking for sin buffs. takes time away for logging all your alts and multi clienting and causing lag so bye w3w aw xp#1 -|9(_)Ol;s)I_w3w(u/\/\4|)_PI({_KI 4-0 xaro$

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
This is actually not a bad idea, it would help newbies a lot!

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
hi i was just wondering if there could be an option when you talk to khoan the survivor therer could be a buffs option and it would say "barb buff" "bm buff" "ep buff" or "sin buff" because i see a lot of ha classes asking for sin buffs. takes time away for logging all your alts and multi clienting and causing lag so bye w3w aw xp#1 -|9(_)Ol;s)I_w3w(u/\/\4|)_PI({_KI 4-0 xaro$
Faction base has exactly that.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
this was mentioned before and it was shot down.   http://epicpw.com/suggestions-4/pv-buffs/ I still like the idea though. But majority rules

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
Brilliant Idea just like the buffs in nation wars.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Consist

• Old Player
Not everyone has a faction or a good lvl base...How would you have a faction when you just joined a server not 150 yet. w3w aw

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
You could always get full set of auto buffs whenever in there, they wouldn't work outside of pv. This is much more like the other idea suggested.
If you just want the "lag" gone, this would help saying most people with r8 have to go over there for recasting, and people leveling are there.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline IsCo

• ~The Original Tideborn~
  • Characters: IsCo , CowardlyDog
  • Faction: Ducks

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
You could always get full set of auto buffs whenever in there, they wouldn't work outside of pv. This is much more like the other idea suggested.
If you just want the "lag" gone, this would help saying most people with r8 have to go over there for recasting, and people leveling are there.

Would def reduce the lag imo. Everyone and their mama dual logging those alt buffers...

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
If this does get implemented, I think it should give the Invigorate buff, above all else.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
If this does get implemented, I think it should give the Invigorate buff, above all else.
Should give the guild base buff. That disappears once you leave an area.

Offline Naosu

• Boop
I find all this highly unnecessary. I just leveled ALL the toons I had that weren't 145 yet to 145 with only self buffs. Means no BP, bell, cleric buffs, or barb buffs on any of them (except my bm who of course had bell). And I rarely died on any of them. And most of them were in inferior gear.
What am I even doing?

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
I don't know why everyone's taking this thread seriously, it's obviously more of a troll thread since someone already did this suggestion. But yeah, it's useless, it's not impossible to do PV without every single class buff.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
I don't know why everyone's taking this thread seriously, it's obviously more of a troll thread since someone already did this suggestion. But yeah, it's useless, it's not impossible to do PV without every single class buff.
Actually its pretty damn easy.
but people like postfarming. D:.