Epic Perfect World

Game Client problem

Offline charmelin

Hi GM, my computer keep stuck at loading page after i open the element client.It can't go to the login page that can type username and password.I verified many times but it still can't work. pls solve my problem.My graphics card is Intel HD graphic and processor is Intel Pentium P6100 and 2GB ram.

Hope can solve my problem ASAP.

Offline Magestic

• Support Member
  • Magestickers ✌☺☮
  • ☀derphi. ★Ivoree #Chocolatte ✿Flowered
  • Characters: Derpive
  • Faction: ♥EPW_Team
Does that happen with all the chars or just 1? and it shuts after Loading? an SS might be helpful here

[6:23:02 PM] Jem: Bans and mutes aren't meant to be equally shared,
they are given to those who deserve them.
If you are receiving more bans than someone else,
maybe you are the problem, not us.

Rules | Guide To Guides | Help Desk

Siggy by: Angy <3

Offline charmelin

Otherwise i can say like this after i open the element client.Then, it will go not responding. lol

Offline Magestic

• Support Member
  • Magestickers ✌☺☮
  • ☀derphi. ★Ivoree #Chocolatte ✿Flowered
  • Characters: Derpive
  • Faction: ♥EPW_Team
My bad   :-[ Okay it might be your graphic drivers and make sure that All of the epw directory is added to your antivirus exception list

[6:23:02 PM] Jem: Bans and mutes aren't meant to be equally shared,
they are given to those who deserve them.
If you are receiving more bans than someone else,
maybe you are the problem, not us.

Rules | Guide To Guides | Help Desk

Siggy by: Angy <3

Offline charmelin

I think is not Anti virus problem.and also  not graphic problem cuz i can play before when the problem happend.I still can play other game like BlackShot , Dota PWI too
Last Edit: Nov 17, 2013, 06:43 pm by charmelin

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
even if other games work, everygame is diferent and have diferent files.
make sure the graphic card is up to date.
also chekc for the directX enduser runtime, its a side installation for directX.

wolfygirl

1. Update your Intel Graphics Card whenever you have the chance to, to see if the problem's still there.
2. Update Direct X.
3. Your client may be corrupted somehow during download or installation. Could try re-downloading or reinstalling the game to see if the problem is fixed.
4. Is your Operating System(Windows) Up-to-date? (not always relevent to games issues)
5. If freezing problem also remains on other several games, your RAM memory might be faulty.
RAM can be checked outside Windows with Memtest86 as example. (Link is a bootable CD ZIP)

To run Memtest, you have to burn the ISO on an empty CD, then reboot your system and change the bootup order in your BIOS to CD/DVD 1st --> HDD 2nd.(most systems uses Delete, F2 or even F10 for the BIOS)
Save change and let the system boot up, it should start Memtest CD automatically if boot order is set on CD/DVD 1st.
Only use Memtest if step 1 to 3 did not fixed the issue!

But as I see Post #4 I'd rather suspect broken/damaged files during download or installation...

Good luck <3

*Note: Some links above are clickable, marked in Blue coloured text
Last Edit: Nov 20, 2013, 11:55 am by Elyssia