Epic Perfect World

How to get coins

i am in need of coins and am wondering what is the easiest way to get coins or methods of getting ALOT of coins.
Thanks in advance.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I usually just vote and buy Big Notes with gold or i ask Soaring for moni
You could always set up a cat shop and sell some things when you're afk, or farm PV when you're bored.

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
As you level in pv loot the coins. During 2x its easy to get 10mil+ per run
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

vlntbty

As Night said, pick up the coins when you're doing PV. Easily get a good amount of coin in there.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
As mentioned above, and you could also sell epic coins, roughly 3mil per coin. There is also Treasure Hunt, which the bosses give you a nice amount of coin (I make around 2-3bil when I start out with 15 level 1 maps during 2x). PV would be the easiest method if you are just starting out though, plus dont forget that BH also gives out excitement cards which are 5mil each.

vlntbty

Yeah definitely do BH. It gives you a 5 mil card as well as Supply Tokens and EC.

As mentioned above, and you could also sell epic coins, roughly 3mil per coin. There is also Treasure Hunt, which the bosses give you a nice amount of coin (I make around 2-3bil when I start out with 15 level 1 maps during 2x). PV would be the easiest method if you are just starting out though, plus dont forget that BH also gives out excitement cards which are 5mil each.
PV is a good option but seeing as i am a sin and lvl150 its not very fun nor is it needed, sorry i didnt clarify earlier.

Offline SoKa

• Top-class smartass
  • Was geht ab? :D
  • Characters: SoKa
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Its 2x Do treasure map for easy coins and ec (can get the quest at Sharp Speer guy npc. Its at 1k and south arch maybe somewhwere Else too but i only Grab it there so i dunno)

jessicat1

just buy ten million notes on boutique, they are cheap and give u 10m