Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
Is good as it is, ty.

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Triality#1

Is good as it is, ty.
It's not on the discussion page, stop replying, your opinion is not needed. Ty.

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
It's not on the discussion page, stop replying, your opinion is not needed. Ty.
I give opinion eitherway. Ban pls

Offline Triality#1

I give opinion eitherway. Ban pls
Nevertheless, your opinion isn't needed. You probably use a good computer, and therefore, cannot see how much lag some people have to deal with when in there. In the old instance however, we did not have this problem.

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
Nevertheless, your opinion isn't needed. You probably use a good computer, and therefore, cannot see how much lag some people have to deal with when in there. In the old instance however, we did not have this problem.
True. :/ I haven't had problems with new instance yet

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
It would be ok if that AOE effect were to be changed to something else or made able to turn off along with the other effects. I like the old Ares better. Easier to kill afkers too and thats something people seem to love to complain about.

Offline Mynx

• Awww Jam it
  • Born to be real, not perfect
totally hate the new instance, it hasnt fixed the afker problem if that was one of the objectives, at least in the old instance you can do that, also this boss has a tendency to reset too much in the TT instance and the amping up of the boss isnt making this event fun for me or many others anymore, and it used to be fun in there, it was one of the events i looked forward to doing as i dont have time to farm for warsong inscriptions or cogs as much as i want to atm.
Last Edit: Nov 16, 2013, 04:58 pm by mynxette
Good friends are like stars, you don't always see them, but you know they are there.....

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I will fix the AFK problem once we add new way of obtaining the WWI and Cogs

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
AFK is not so much the issue as the lag from all those effects is. Is there any way possible to change the animation for that AoE or to make it able to turn off along with all other effects?

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
AFK is not so much the issue as the lag from all those effects is. Is there any way possible to change the animation for that AoE or to make it able to turn off along with all other effects?
This, also a simple way to solve the afk problem is just to massively increase the aoe range.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Biggest fail in history of EPW incoming

sorround

No fixing "AFK problem" since there's no problem with that. This damned server always making everything complicated >.>

Ares is fine as it is, ty.
 :normal-1:  :normal-36:

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
I love the new Ares, I find it exciting, challenging, and fun!!
 To alleviate my past issues with the fps/lag I take all sliders to (-) except overall, uncheck soften, sharpen, and shadow. Go into UI and take sliders on Distances and Effects to (-) and voila!! no more dc lag etc. .
 In regard to the afk issue, I'm glad this will be taken care of, Thank you for looking into that Agatio, and thanks for making the server fun and fresh,
 EPW for the WIN !! 
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Chawlie

• Menace to society ♥
  • Just can't help being so evil. ♥

Still hoping a GM can shed a light on whether its possible... Them skulllllllllls  :'(  they just... they gib me a sad.