Epic Perfect World

Relocated card bosses.

Offline Dewy

I seem to remember reading somewhere on the forums that the card bosses in TT3-3 were relocated. The card boss guide however still gives the old locations and despite extensive searching, I cannot find the topic where the new locations are mentioned, anywhere.

So, are they indeed re-located and if so, where to?

Offline Chawlie

• Menace to society ♥
  • Just can't help being so evil. ♥
I believe this is the last we heard from Agatio on the subject

Card bosses NPCs will be moved either to TT 2-3 or TT 3-2 in the next days.

Not sure if it has occurred yet, though.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
While I haven't been officially told, I did a run of TT 3-3 the other day. I found 3 summonbots so I presume they are still all in TT 3-3.

If you are familiar with your way in TT 3-3, there are two summonbots on the way to the first boss. One in the first mobs room just after you enter you enter TT, over by the door to the centre of TT 3-3. The next one in the second room of mobs, just before the first boss. The third one is still in an original spot after the first boss, in the little room off to the side.

I'll double check this when I log on then update the card bosses guide =3
Last Edit: Nov 16, 2013, 04:43 pm by Tangle

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Dewy

I am familiar with the location of the card bosses in 3-3, yes. Which is why I asked.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I am familiar with the location of the card bosses in 3-3, yes. Which is why I asked.

I gave the new locations o:
Just asking if you were familiar with the layout in TT 3-3 so I could explain them.

If you were asking in general for others who don't know, then I'll update the guide asap ^^

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Dewy

I found them, tnx.