Epic Perfect World

Another suggestions thread.

1st off I love the gear and such, not your typical R9 and what not, however the gear progression isn't correct.
The last teirs of armour 140-145-150 have too much of a gap between eachother and 120-130 are left in the dark. What I mean is that you get too much of a boost going from 145-150 meaning if you want to PK at 145 you can't really because you're at such a disadvantage, I think the gears need to be equalised a bit so you have the same progression between gears, if that makes sense?

10.  As mentioned earlier; The PvP Balance. (Maybe one of the biggest influences on players)

You should say "maybe one of the biggest influences on PvP-ers"

As you may know, there are people who don't care for PvP. For example, my personal goal in the game is to reach lvl 150, get full 150 gear, and then HELP others, NOT KILL them.
Also to make another toon to reach the same goal.
And so on, and on...

This makes me mention multiclienting. I will need 2 clients simultaneously, to lvl up my second toon with help of first one. And to be able to open FC or other instances in times when can't find squad. (Yes, I will be able to find squad with Cleric lvl 150, but what about Psy, Barb or Veno lvl 110?)

Thanks for your patience.

P.S.: EC drop rate is way too low. You can make no more than 10-15 EC per hour, and for full Demonic you need 2740 of them. Some 250 hours just for that is too much. Add to that the time required for Warsong Crystals. What about other aspects of the gameplay? When?

well even though thats your goal most of us (I'd say 95% of the people on the server) came to a private server to have competitive pk where you didn't have to use a large amount of money to be able to pk competitively. honestly I don't see why you'd want to leave pwi if you just wanted to pve but then again thats none of my business

You fat cow. How dare you criticize PVErs. For your information, I LOVE spending countless hours grinding on the same instance over and over and over and over and over and over again. Shoooot dawg, even when I hit 150, I'll continue grinding on those same instances over and over and over and over and over and over again. Oh wait.........that's what PWI is for. Silly me  ;D

sir have u seen my siggs? i am clearly a carebear :> i was just stating that we're the minority D:

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
And that "instance over, and over, and over again" is in front of West Arch Gate? LOL
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Delirium

Most people come to private servers to PK because they don't have the time/patience/money to do so on the official server, but if you've come for a "new" PvE expirence then thats fine but the needs of the many out weight those of the few. 

^Made by me! :P
NOT ALL CLASSES MADE FOR PVP SOME WERE MADE FOR PVE
Mhm. x'D

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
I agree a large reason for private servers is the PK but may I just add that when I let people choose what kind of event PvE wins hands down every time.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Delirium

I agree a large reason for private servers is the PK but may I just add that when I let people choose what kind of event PvE wins hands down every time.

Thats because sins can aps everything and take all the rewards leaving the casters out in the cold, the reason why I don't do events anymore, I tried but got fed up.

Also if not done correectly PvP events can be a shamble, another reason would be gear - a 150 will wipe anyone who isn't 150 geared, unless they're completely useless. :/

And thats not an insult at you or anything, don't want anyone taking offence to this but its the truth. >-<

^Made by me! :P
NOT ALL CLASSES MADE FOR PVP SOME WERE MADE FOR PVE
Mhm. x'D

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D

Thats because sins can aps everything and take all the rewards leaving the casters out in the cold, the reason why I don't do events anymore, I tried but got fed up.

Also if not done correectly PvP events can be a shamble, another reason would be gear - a 150 will wipe anyone who isn't 150 geared, unless they're completely useless. :/

And thats not an insult at you or anything, don't want anyone taking offence to this but its the truth. >-<

No its cool, I am yet to do a PvP event, but that is more with Asator's Tourny today.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Most people come to private servers to PK because they don't have the time/patience/money to do so on the official server, but if you've come for a "new" PvE expirence then thats fine but the needs of the many out weight those of the few.
Most of PvP-ers come to private servers to PvP, they would (like to) be PvP-ers on official server too.
Most of PvE-ers come to private servers to PvE, they would (like to) be PvE-ers on official server too.
I respect both. I'm just saying that my own choice is not PvP.
BTW, my friends list here has lot of PvE people.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.