Epic Perfect World

Issues with Game??

Offline Rivaille

So, every time I open the game it takes forever for the launcher to boot up, and then it has to update every single time. I've tried opening the game through all the different files, (like launcher.exe, start, patcher.exe, etc) I've tried fixit, and I've even tried uninstalling and redownloading the entire game. That didn't work at all. What could be the problem?

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
So, every time I open the game it takes forever for the launcher to boot up, and then it has to update every single time. I've tried opening the game through all the different files, (like launcher.exe, start, patcher.exe, etc) I've tried fixit, and I've even tried uninstalling and redownloading the entire game. That didn't work at all. What could be the problem?
Wait, are you opening through the launcher or are you opening through elementclient?
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Rivaille

I usually open it with the launcher, i tried using the patcher yesterday but it was no different than with the launcher. (And the servers were showing up as offline.)

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
why dont you just use element?

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Use the element client, it will open right up to the starter page so you can just type in your information and get going.
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.